+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your paranormal experiences

Your paranormal experiences

What are some of yours?

I've been physically assaulted by unknown entities twice in my life... once as a small child, two (what I can only describe as demons) things rushed through my bedroom door and tried to drag me off. I (ever the atheist even then, was so terrified, that I called out for help and actually received it. A transparent barrier materialized and they banged on it with their powerful fists until they pissed off very frustrated.

They remain the most hideous entities I've ever laid my eyes on.

And another time, 17 or so years later. I was meditating by myself in a vacant field near work one night, sitting in a chair on a concrete slab and instantly (eyes closed) could see 6 shadows surrounding me in a 180 degree semi circle.

I thought to myself, "I've got a cool imagination" as the closest one (about a metre away) raised it's silhouetted hand and slowly made towards my eye.

It was like being stabbed with a syringe. Tears pissed out, I grabbed my face, calmed myself down by rationalizing how it was probably an eyelash which poked me in my 20 minutes closed eye... and left, never to meditate again.

Although I've had plenty of good experiences. My grandparents visited me during a time of need and talked some wisdom into me. I have no doubts it was them.

I've seen statically located smoke spirals rising and felt presences in many a freezing room before.

Carried on a few conversations with a few wayward wandering spirit types.

The list is endless of what I see from week to week, year to year.

What are your experiences?

Maybe you should join Fras in the Ghostbusters hunt.

Either that or Join the T.A.P.S. Ghosthunter crew as some kind of psychic.

I think what you experienced has merit. Some people believe/disbelieve in that kind of thing, but it always seems to be the people who don't believe in it who experience it. I believe in it, so I guess I'm safe. I've experienced a few things here or there, but also things that are very easy to rationalize away.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

I, along with at least 10 other people, saw a UFO hovering over a field when I lived in Israel. It hovered for a good 5 minutes and then got really close to the ground and flashed into the sky and was gone. as soon as it disappeared all of the water pipes underground blew up and we were all covered in water.

glad i wasn't the only one to witness it, otherwise i'd think i was nuts. my parents and their friends all were watching it happen at that time.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I walked away from this first experience with a profound realization that nothing could hurt me, unless I permitted it to.

So when the second happened, the choice was clear. I realized in myself that I was open when meditating, and therefore closed that gateway once and for all.

Often I ignore what I see or hear now. If it's done quickly, they don't seem as interested in hanging about.

But they try from time to time... oh they try.

I can move atoms with my mind
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

what do you smoke when that happens?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    what do you smoke when that happens?
    Nothing, my mind really does move atoms

Are you denying my mind atom moving ability?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I agree Doc. I think if you on some level want it to happen to you, they will definitely get in. A lot of exorcism cases seem to confirm that.

That's too bad that you can't meditate anymore now :-/ but also cool that your sensitive enough to experience that kind of thing. I suppose. I mean, I don't have black shadows following me around, even though I'm slightly afraid of the dark. I think I would flip a nut if I saw shit out of the corner of my eye.

Indig, that's pretty intense about the UFO. Now that's something I'd like to witness. I'm pretty sure I saw one when I was in Aussie. We thought it was a star or plane, but it went slowly in one direction, stopped and then sped up and out of our vision. No water pipes though.

-Lily Tomlin

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post

Not at all. You just made my mind atoms move, little butterfly.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post

sorry, i was replying to Doc's post when your magically appeared above my reply

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    I agree Doc. I think if you on some level want it to happen to you, they will definitely get in. A lot of exorcism cases seem to confirm that.

That's too bad that you can't meditate anymore now :-/ but also cool that your sensitive enough to experience that kind of thing. I suppose. I mean, I don't have black shadows following me around, even though I'm slightly afraid of the dark. I think I would flip a nut if I saw shit out of the corner of my eye.

Indig, that's pretty intense about the UFO. Now that's something I'd like to witness. I'm pretty sure I saw one when I was in Aussie. We thought it was a star or plane, but it went slowly in one direction, stopped and then sped up and out of our vision. No water pipes though.

Isreal seems to be a place with a lot of weird activity.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mish's mind moves entire atoms. Mine just controls electrons. I'm only a level 76 mage.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I am a level 31 Sorceress.

Maybe the UFOs have gotten wind of all our religious wars, and like tourists, are coming to see what the lower species are up to.

"LOL, go human go! Pray to the invisible man in the sky!"

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post

You should experience me trying to get to sleep at night in the pitch dark. The things I see..... I can't begin to tell you.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast