+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice plz

Advice plz

Alright well my gf broke up with me about a week ago. We were goin out for like 3 months. She said she couldnt take it anymore because i hurt her in the past and she was loosing her friends. So I tried to tell her things would change and everything could work out but she still said she had to get out of it. So I accepted her decision, and told her I will still be friends with her. She wasnt used to having her ex boyfriends talk to her after breaking up, so she said that it was very different. Well now about a week later I go to hang out with her for the first time, and we're alone by the fire we had goin outside. And she was very flirty and I tried to ignore it because i was set on just being friends, but then she kissed me. I was very confused, and kinda happy at the same time. I asked her, did you regret that? What does this mean? And after a while she said she doesnt know what she wants, and she cant be in a relationship right now. I dont know what do to, I mean should I wait untill she figures out what she wants? She said she wanted to date other guys and see what else is out there, so should I do the same?

Yes. I think you should. Unless you think she will come back to you soon, then you should also date around. Maybe she will find that what she wants is you, maybe not. and for you, the same things could happen. But girls can be very confusing, so maybe the kiss was just.....wait, what kind of kiss? Peck or tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead6six6
    Yes. I think you should. Unless you think she will come back to you soon, then you should also date around. Maybe she will find that what she wants is you, maybe not. and for you, the same things could happen. But girls can be very confusing, so maybe the kiss was just.....wait, what kind of kiss? Peck or tongue?
    Tongue. Yea ill keep that in mind

Ah, okay. Well the kiss may have been a heat of the moment type of thing, and meant nothing to her. Good luck!