+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for the girls

Question for the girls

heres a question for the girls : suppose you already have feelings for someone would you play around with some other guys? like theres this girl (friend of mine) that i really like and she already has a bf but recently when i told her that i was going on a trip her first question was - "what will u get for me? "

i am not a really close friend of hers - we just know each other.

yeah ive had this experience too. she wants me to send her a postcard when I go on vacation later in august. i dunno if she's serious though
    Pods-14 year old male, soon to be sophomore

It depends on how you take the flirtation. And from what I read, I think she's just throwing you a flirt tease here and there. I don't see anything wrong with flirting with other guys when I'm with someone serious. Some of you may disagree, which I don't really care, but hey, you gotta keep your doors open too ya know. Just because you love and care for someone doesn't mean you can't have guy friends as well. There's nothing wrong with just plain flirting, but if it does exceed just flirting then yea, best to back off from her and tell her if she's being serious or not. Sometimes some people taking flirting to far as well and then there are times when guy's get the wrong thinking of the flirt and think otherwise as you're thinking now. Point is, don't take her seriously.