+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bad at signs

bad at signs

Hello all, I'm a 28 yr old that has completely NO luck with women at all what-tso-ever. I'll just be straightforward, I used to be fat and low confidence and was extremely shy and antisocial. Now I've turned my life around, I have friends, I feel good about myself, I am more outgoing. However, there were cases where people told me that someone was checking me out, or someone was flirting with me, etc. And I can't seem to pick up on any type of signals. There were times when I mistaken some of the girls signals and completely messed them up, because I'm so inexperienced with signs. Or, there were times when they tried to give signals to me, and I didn't realize it and they ended up going out with someone else.

I'm not desperate, but at the same time... I don't want to pass any type of opportunity just because I don't know what they are doing or if they think I'm just not interested. I know a lot of people will say, be patient... when someone comes to your life, it'll happen. But, at the same time, I've been doing that for the past two years, not seeking for other girls and just work and workout. any tips or past experience with signs of interest? or questions they may ask? I appreciate any input.

Look at the Art of Flirting thread on here.
    Also, you have to do some work too! If someone seems interesting to you make an effort to show your interest. Don't let a good one pass you by!

I'll study it and perhaps someone that's good won't slip away like previous times lol

I suggest you do some research into body language and how to read it.

The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan and Barbara Pease is a good start.

Fun fact: Did you know that a woman's intuition is actually her ability to read body language?