+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex Symbol

I don't think I'd take my chances with a woman who's given it up 25 times. Just by knowing she's slept with so many people I feel safe to assume that we have differing world views.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    tooxshort says:

"No, man. You just lack in size or experience. =P"

which is most likely true. Explain how proving me right is funny despite your attempt at humor at my expense.
    Just because someone doesn't want to sleep with a girl who's had xxx amount of sexual partners does not mean he is lacking in size or experience. That's the truth and I'm really not sure how serious you are with that assumption.

I wouldn't feel inadequate in any way, but there are so many other variables that would put anyone off from having a relations with a girl who's had a lot of sexual partners. (e.g. Moral/Social/Cultural factors) ... and most of the guys on this forum said they wouldn't want to mess with a girl like that. So, does that mean everyone is either lacking in size or is inexperienced? Because I certainly don't feel that way.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

tooxshort says:

which is most likely true. Explain how proving me right is funny despite your attempt at humor at my expense.
    Come on Neo. I agree with you that people should be open minded about these things, but there is a limit. Don't tell me you will look at the girl who is reasonable with her choice in partners and the girl who sleeps around every night with random strangers (sometimes a couple of them in a row) the same way and think that both have exactly the same relationship potential.

I don't think it's anything to do with inexperience, size or insecurity, it's just thinking logically.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

tooxshort says:

The hell are you on? o.0 I don't mean to start an argument, but seriously, I don't buy this bs your saying for one sec.

To take what your saying to an extreme:
    "If you are uncomfortable with your girl slutting it out before she met you, you must have a tiny dick and prob are a virgin, lulz"

I think most people don't enjoy picturing their girls with other guys. Yes, sex is common, yes, people **** when they date, yes, the girl most likely ****ed more than a few before meeting you... whatever.

Even still, I for one can say I don't like picturing the thought of my girl being ****ed by someone else. I know she did, but its more pleasing to simply not think about it.

Now someone knowing their girl ****ed a lottttt.... meh, no it shouldn't matter, buts still not a fun thing to think about.

TheTooya says:

"The hell are you on? o.0 I don't mean to start an argument, but seriously, I don't buy this bs your saying for one sec.

To take what your saying to an extreme:
    "If you are uncomfortable with your girl slutting it out before she met you, you must have a tiny dick and prob are a virgin, lulz"

I think most people don't enjoy picturing their girls with other guys. Yes, sex is common, yes, people **** when they date, yes, the girl most likely ****ed more than a few before meeting you... whatever.

Even still, I for one can say I don't like picturing the thought of my girl being ****ed by someone else. I know she did, but its more pleasing to simply not think about it.

Now someone knowing their girl ****ed a lottttt.... meh, no it shouldn't matter, buts still not a fun thing to think about."

you new crop of posters/trolls are garbage. You can disagree with my comment all you want but that doesn't make what I say any less true. You even admitted you don't like the thought of your girl sleeping with other guys. This stems from insecurity.

Mishanya says:

"Come on Neo. I agree with you that people should be open minded about these things, but there is a limit. Don't tell me you will look at the girl who is reasonable with her choice in partners and the girl who sleeps around every night with random strangers (sometimes a couple of them in a row) the same way and think that both have exactly the same relationship potential."

what does this have to do with the OP's question?

Mishanya says:

"Come on Neo. I agree with you that people should be open minded about these things, but there is a limit. Don't tell me you will look at the girl who is reasonable with her choice in partners and the girl who sleeps around every night with random strangers (sometimes a couple of them in a row) the same way and think that both have exactly the same relationship potential."

what does this have to do with the OP's question?
    Nothing

It's to do with your response to Shortie's response to my post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    which is most likely true.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by lizzy_09 View Post
    If a girl has had a lot of experience in sex with other men, is it alright with you?
    Depends on how much "experience" she has had.

If she's changes sexual partners more often than she changes underware I would say what's her problem?

If she has had say for example 3 boyfriends in the past 2 years and she experimented a lot with them, I wouldn't have a problem with her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you new crop of posters/trolls are garbage. You can disagree with my comment all you want but that doesn't make what I say any less true. You even admitted you don't like the thought of your girl sleeping with other guys. This stems from insecurity.
    o.0 Honestly, who ever said I was trolling? I've been on this forum for over a year (I used a different, more anonymous username before, though.)

I will, actually, agree that it does stem from insecurity, 100%. But, its more a possessive insecurity more than anything else (does that make sense?). Maybe there is a small minority that is insecure because of their size/experience, but I am pretty sure the overwhelming majority simply don't like the idea of their girl with someone else, regardless of size/experience.

A girl with experience is far better than a girl with little experience. And a girl with alot of experience is definetly easier to **** then a virgin.

But for long term relationships I like an innocent girl with little experience. I like to corrupt the girl myself.

I hate to say it but I agree with NeoSeminole about the insecurity thing.

Well nobody wants to have a serious relationship with a floozy girl or maybe guy. You'd just be in it for the sex.

But if the girl is serious and this is going down like any other long term relationship then it comes down to feeling insecure that you might just not be satisfying enough when it comes to the act and you won't stand out.

And also just like anything the more experience you have with something the better the perspective on it and the better you can gauge it all in a Goldilock type of way. (Goldilock and the three bears)
    Last edited by WHUDAFUXUP; 07-07-09 at 04:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12