+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex Symbol

Sex Symbol

If a girl has had a lot of experience in sex with other men, is it alright with you?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Depends on the situation ...

Do I just want to bone or am I looking for a long-term relationship?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Probably not.

Women are biologically programmed to find the best mate for reproduction, men are programmed to find as many mates for procreation.

If she's got a lot of notches on her belt, she's more than likely not looking for a committed relationship, and will probably reject it somewhere down the road in favour of her old habits when tough times or doldrums visit, as they do.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she's had lots of sex with a few to a moderate number of men, I won't mind at all.

If she's had lots of sex with lost of men -- then no it is not alright with me. No one likes to be the 80th cock in the hole
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Nobody likes a used dipstick either, lol.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ... no one wants to throw a hot dog down a hallway!?
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

having lots of sex doesn't stretch out a vagina. Having lots of sex with large cocks will stretch out a vagina. If you are well-endowed or slept with many girls, then her number of sexual partners shouldn't matter. The guys who have a problem are usually lacking in size or experience.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    having lots of sex doesn't stretch out a vagina. Having lots of sex with large cocks will stretch out a vagina. If you are well-endowed or slept with many girls, then her number of sexual partners shouldn't matter. The guys who have a problem are usually lacking in size or experience.
    or possibly afraid of getting an STD ... to the point of wanting to double bag.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

tooxshort says:

"or possibly afraid of getting an STD ... to the point of wanting to double bag."

lame cover-up for one's insecurities. Let's say she got tested and was STD free. Would you be okay with her sexual past all of a sudden?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    tooxshort says:

"or possibly afraid of getting an STD ... to the point of wanting to double bag."

lame cover-up for one's insecurities. Let's say she got tested and was STD free. Would you be okay with her sexual past all of a sudden?
    Okay, so fear of contracting an STD from a promiscuous woman is a lame cover-up for one's insecurities. Wow. That's a first ...

Well, I have no reservations about it. If you happened to have read my earlier post, it depended on whether or not I was looking to just bone or be in a relationship. I'd hardly want the stigma attached if I were seeking a relationship with this woman.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

I would keep it to yourself if that is the case. Whether or not it is all right, I doubt any guys would consider it a good thing.
    Last edited by JohnnyGileaid; 24-06-09 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    If she's got a lot of notches on her belt, she's more than likely not looking for a committed relationship, and will probably reject it somewhere down the road in favour of her old habits when tough times or doldrums visit, as they do.
    Exactly.

It's much the same as looking at an employee's work record. If said employee has worked at 10 places in 2 years (assuming they aren't contracts), it shows the inability to commit to anything and therefore they are a terrible choice for potential employers.

I'm not comfortable around anyone with a lot of sex experience with a lot of partners. I see it as them trying to fill a hole in their soul. Though I'm more open minded about the number of partners (versus the age). A girl my age with 25 past sex partners or less is okay (2 partners a year through teens and 20s is nothing unusual). My perception becomes edgier as the number increases.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I'm not comfortable around anyone with a lot of sex experience with a lot of partners. I see it as them trying to fill a hole in their soul. Though I'm more open minded about the number of partners (versus the age). A girl my age with 25 past sex partners or less is okay (2 partners a year through teens and 20s is nothing unusual). My perception becomes edgier as the number increases.
    No, man. You just lack in size or experience. =P
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

tooxshort says:

"No, man. You just lack in size or experience. =P"

which is most likely true. Explain how proving me right is funny despite your attempt at humor at my expense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast