+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tripping out

Tripping out

Okay, I'll just cut this short.

My boyfriend, Mike, really hates it when I trip out on him, it annoys the crap out of him. I don't know what's the matter with me, but sometimes I just trip out. I can't stop tripping. About little things. I'm like a girlfriend gone bad - "so you really love me?" "sure you love me?" "still love me?" and things like that. (Okay, now that I've admitted that I'm a drama queen and am constantly whining please don't hate me, it's just a phase in our relationship. I mean, sometimes I'm cool. Really. Okay, just shoot me.) Usually when I say things like that or bug him about something he gets annoyed and once he even told me that I'll have to stop that crap or that's it.

Anyway, I did it again. Over the phone. I was really annoyed and needless to say, he was too. So he called me the next day and talked to me cheerily as if nothing and ignored what happened the night before! He never even mentioned it. Usually he'd make me feel bad about it, but this time he didn't. Can you believe it?! We're actually learning to let each other slide with little things like that, I think it a good sign!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Okay, I'll just cut this short.

My boyfriend, Mike, really hates it when I trip out on him, it annoys the crap out of him. I don't know what's the matter with me, but sometimes I just trip out. I can't stop tripping. About little things. I'm like a girlfriend gone bad - "so you really love me?" "sure you love me?" "still love me?" and things like that. (Okay, now that I've admitted that I'm a drama queen and am constantly whining please don't hate me, it's just a phase in our relationship. I mean, sometimes I'm cool. Really. Okay, just shoot me.) Usually when I say things like that or bug him about something he gets annoyed and once he even told me that I'll have to stop that crap or that's it.

Anyway, I did it again. Over the phone. I was really annoyed and needless to say, he was too. So he called me the next day and talked to me cheerily as if nothing and ignored what happened the night before! He never even mentioned it. Usually he'd make me feel bad about it, but this time he didn't. Can you believe it?! We're actually learning to let each other slide with little things like that, I think it a good sign!
    and the problem is where
    haha good news congrats

Well, for future reference, just rest assured that he does love you, and whatever else you may bug him about. But it's good he's getting over it, I don't think that should ever be enough to make him leave you.

Word of Advice:

Quit trippin'
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Yeah, BIG news.

Killer, you are beautiful, intelligent, amazing - you deserve the best and I am glad that you seem to be getting it!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Wow, thanks for the encouragement, you're really nice.

Nah, I'm actually not very nice - I'm just honest.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy