+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Texting all day -now no answer...

Texting all day -now no answer...

Hey guys!
    I've been dating this guy casually for about a month. We're not going out and are both seeing other ppl, but we see each other about every other day & when we dont, we text all day.
    Well we were out late yesterday & both slept just 3 hrs. Today we texted all day and he was hinting that we were gonna meet up today. I so didnt remember and he just kept on saying "you're getting old" and "think about it". I finally said "man, you're being mean" and he stopped answering. He got off of work so I gave him 2 hrs (we're usually texting within minutes) and no answer. So I said "did ya fall asleep or are ya ignorine me now?" NO ANSWER! Now I think he wants to get cocktails but we just kinda said that we'd do that SOMETIME. Could he seriously be mad that I forgot? I dont want to be clingy and ask him again what's up. Why the hell wont he answer me????

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you're teenagers, then yes, he's probably mad you forgot.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Just say something sexy on a text to him, he will get over it quick. But yea he is just probably pouting that you didnt remember the date.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Screw that... if I send my GF a txt and she doesn't answer after a couple of hours she better have a damn good reason why. If you feel the guy's ignoring you, you need to stop chasing him. When he's ready to talk let him txt you, when he does txt you txt him right back and tell him your busy and you'll get back to him later. Let him see what it feels like to sit around and wait for you for a change.

Don't contact him. It's not your problem. Let him figure it out himself.

If he wants to be an immature ass about this, so be it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

he's probably just busy or sleeping. girls get all uptight when used to something that is a regular occurence from a guy and when it breaks; panic, lol a friend of mine got all uptight after her bf of 1 month didn't text her back at the regular time and then it turned out he was just hungover from the night before and sleeping it off.

wait for a text back, don't get crazy and imagining all sorts. wait.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Entertain the other people until he gets back to you.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

I think you have done the best you can. The ball is really in his field and now you have to wait for him to hit it back in your court.

Lets face it, he has fingers and he knows how to text and usually he texts you back instantly.

So yes something may be up, but really there is nothing you can do about ... until he decides to msg you back.

Pushing the situation by texting him too much or calling him, can just aggravate the situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hot Alpha Female
    [URL="http://www.hotalphafemale.blogspot.com"]Your Go-To Girl For Dating Advice[/URL]

he was joking and then u made him think he was annoying u, he'll get over it.