+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for the guys....or if girls who worked as Miller girl

Question for the guys....or if girls who worked as Miller girl

I have a very attractive girl and I understand guys hit on her all the time. I am fine with that. Its expected and I actually like to know that others think she is so hot. The thing is she has always had a good job working in an office as a professional and still does. But now she started as a miller lite girl. This job is where she has to interact with customers in bars with a blue tank top on, short white shorts and heels. Now like I said this is not a trust issue its about tons and tons of drunk guys drooling over her all night long like a piece of meet. I do understand they do this where ever she is but I just think this job is for the single ladies and not for a girl who is in love with her man. Is it right for her to put me through this for 25 dollars an hour?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    25 an hour??

That's what a licensed journeyman electrician makes!

Totally worth it.

Women have it so easy...

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she's been doing work like this before she was with you, then you don't have much of a say in it. Anyhow, this gig can't last forever ... young, hot women do expire eventually ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, I don't know how she doesn't feel totally demeaned by working at such a job. Is she THAT broke?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    25 an hour??

That's what a licensed journeyman electrician makes!

Totally worth it.

Women have it so easy...
    For $25, she can make it her career
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Island View Post
    For $25, she can make it her career
    Not according to the "Ladies... how important is a man's job to you???" thread.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah I would object. My last girlfriend had a similar job offer for the Melbourne Formula One. Some sleazebag came up to her while she was jogging and said she could make a couple of grand for a couple of days' work.

I just said, ''if you do that, I don't want to hear one more feminist rant from you - ever.''

We actually had a pretty big spat about it. I understand where you're coming from.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Depending on where you live, $25 an hour isn't really all that much, and certainly not enough to have drunken idiots drooling all over you.

I guess it could be worse, though. I was in school with the winner of "Miss Hawaiian Tropic" or some such suntan lotion product... She had to work in a bikini. She was beautiful, but not at all bright. I guess this was her best opportunity to make money.

That's ****ing degrading. It's like the ghetto version of modeling. If you're going to make money off of your looks, make REAL money. Even strippers have more self-respect, in my opinion.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    25 isn't that much?

Are you guys crazy?

That's like twice what I make, I'd be rich with 25 an hour!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    25 isn't that much?

Are you guys crazy?

That's because the money you make you are actually earning. Most people have normalized what they considered "reasonable" wages to something 144ly inflated

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nah - it all depends on the local cost of living. I'm sure it is a lot less expensive to live in New Orleans than it is in other places, and the wages reflect that.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Nah - it all depends on the local cost of living. I'm sure it is a lot less expensive to live in New Orleans than it is in other places, and the wages reflect that.
    Okay, I know it's a southern city, but it's still a city.

Look at it this way, the cost of living may not be as high as LA's or New Yorks, but imagine all the tax dollars that are taken out of your check going into some asshole's pocket. Then imagine the tax dollars that go into prosecuting that asshole.

Mean while, streets are left completely untouched.

I literally do not drive down the "long way" on my street because I'd have to go 5 MPH or less to avoid bottoming out because of potholes, and mini mountains in the road. I've never seen it like this anywhere else, not even in Philly. It's amazing. Potted trees in the middle of the street are a common sight. It looks pretty, and it keeps people from destroying their cars in these craters.

Well we live in Pittsburgh and she is a smart women who ( in my mind) is too good for this job. I have been with her for ten years and she just started this last month after we had talks about. Each time she said she wanted to do this I told her that I didn't like the idea one bit. The thing is her best friend does it also and sometimes they will work a promotion together. I think that when they are together they act up more.

I agree that it is a degrading job. I don't get those kinds of outfits behind closed doors and she is out the promoting events all the time... Doesn't seem fair to me.

Thank you all for your comments. Not sure what I am going do yet, but most of you agree with me.
    Thanks

25 isn't that much?

Are you guys crazy?

Would you be a Miller Lite girl for that money?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast