+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How fast do guys fall in love?

How fast do guys fall in love?

Quick question.

How fast do guys fall in love? And how long does it take for a guy to realize that he's in love?

Depends on how quick we can get the clasps unhooked from the back of a bra.

Anything between a split second and never.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SunsetKiss View Post
    Quick question.

How fast do guys fall in love? And how long does it take for a guy to realize that he's in love?

Here's a question... how long does it take for women to fall in love? and how long does it take for a woman to realize that she's in love?

These questions are outside of gender... it's subjective --- highly dependent on the individual. What dangles between a person's legs or doesn't is not an accurate indicator of when, how, and for how long they will remain in love.

I'm sorry... but you're going to just have to get know someone... and take your chances --- just like everyone else, male or female.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I fall in love at a glance and I fall out of love on a whim.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I fall in love at a glance and I fall out of love on a whim.
    That's infatuation...not love.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is there a difference?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Is there a difference?
    Yep...

Infatuation involves going to bed with a woman and sneaking out while she sleeps.

Love involves going to bed with a woman, then cooking breakfast for her in the morning.

Hope that helps...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

We're not complicated at all when it comes to love. Here's a handy checklist.

1. Beauty - she's pretty enough for him

This is self explanatory.

2. Personality - she's sweet enough for him

Be girly (I said girly not ditzy). Be affectionate. Be slightly romantic. Try not to be demanding or aggressive.

3. Loyalty - she's loyal enough (I need a thesaurus)

This one is hard to do cuz it requires confidence in yourself. Basically, make him feel you're only interested in him. Tone down the flirting with other guys.

Beauty is common. A good personality is less common. But loyalty is rare, and for a lot of guys, this is gonna be the trait that gets them.

Now provided you don't have some extreme character flaw and you meet these 3 criteria, he's probably in love.

I just fell in love while writing this post.

Agree with the 3 points above and then it depends of what the guy is looking for !! How does your personnality click with his ? sense of humour ? general knowledge ? culture ? assertive ?
    I have the looks, I am sweet, I am loyal...mmmm how come guys actually dump me lol ?

^ lol!

Yea, if you got him to ask you out it usually means you had the looks down. But I guess something about your personality didn't click well with him. It could be anything from sense of humor, intelligence, culture, interest in activities, etc.

Ask a close guy friend who won't bullshit you. If it's a big problem, he'll know what it is.

haha itīs not just "him", itīs "them". I just think when it comes to deeper connection itīs a 2 way street so I donīt really blame myself only.
    But when it comes to being asked out, and first date, yes I did ask a very good guy friend and he replied than there is an invisible barrier around me....Yes I am so shy. Basically I am attractive, smart, nice but too aloof with strangers. They think theyīre gonna get shot. Working on it !! (also english is not my native language)

If you drop a frog in boiling water it hops out, when you bring the water to a boil with the frog already in it, it stays. I don't even know when I'm in love because it's a gradually strengthened bond. I won't even know I was in love until I feel the pain of its loss.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

it depends how you define love. some people define love as:
    i get along with him
    i slept with him
    i just feel it
    i will take a bullet for him

see? each and everyone has a different definition.

for me, i fee it and i do things that i dont usually do.

Its totally personal, and all men are different.Ive fallen in love with someone within a couple of weeks of seeing them, but then ive seen someone for 3 plus years and not loved them.Time,who you are,the situation it all has a huge effect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast