+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys: When you Meet a Woman do you Imagine her Naked?

Guys: When you Meet a Woman do you Imagine her Naked?

I'm curious to know if this is a common thing. There seems to be this assumption that all guys immediately imagine a woman naked when they first meet her.

I was curious to know if this was typical, or simply some stereotype applied to the masses by an ill-informed individual.
    Last edited by VeryIntrigued; 25-06-09 at 07:09 AM.

Depends on if shes hot or not really

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, if she's my type I think about bending her over and putting my penis in her butt.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    If I find her attractive...yes.

What difference does it make? Just because a guy imagines you naked doesn't mean he's a douche bag that's going to want to just **** you and leave you in the gutter. We're just curious and born to be horny. Any guy that says he doesn't is a liar.
    I know, this guy is coming off with a very high horse attitude.

Yes, every single guy in the world without exception (including gays) does this.

Except for me. I wear Xray glasses so I don't have to use my imagination, I see them naked straight away.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

If they're from the standard stock-drop dead gorgeous catagory that the world pushes, then not as much. (You can see that in a magazine or Hollywood Reporting Series.)

But if they're unique looking, I'm more curious. If I chance upon getting to know their personality and I'm interested in them further, then hell yeah.

My mind can be consumed with running up and down their lines.

Heh funny I ask a legitimate question because I'm curious to know whether a stereotype is grounded in reality or overblown from a bunch of guys and everyone gets judgmental and defensive.

Yet I do similar thing with a question posed to women and I get a bunch of well thought out answers and well written posts.

Guys seriously, grow up. I just wanted to get the perspectives of a bunch of guys. There was nothing behind my question and I had no intention of being condescending.

Yes I'm a guy. No I don't picture women naked when I meet them. Yes I wanted to know what other guys thought. What the hell is wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by VeryIntrigued View Post
    Heh funny I ask a legitimate question because I'm curious to know whether a stereotype is grounded in reality or overblown from a bunch of guys and everyone gets judgmental and defensive.

Yet I do similar thing with a question posed to women and I get a bunch of well thought out answers and well written posts.

Guys seriously, grow up. I just wanted to get the perspectives of a bunch of guys. There was nothing behind my question and I had no intention of being condescending.

Yes I'm a guy. No I don't picture women naked when I meet them. Yes I wanted to know what other guys thought. What the hell is wrong with that?
    Nothing at all, mate.

If I am attracted to them, for sure. Not every girl though.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGileaid View Post
    If I am attracted to them, for sure. Not every girl though.
    I would hope not. Can you imagine? Yikes! I think all of you should try it. Imagine every female you see today naked. Yes, all of them. The big girls working at Burger King. The grocery clerk with the mustache. All of them.
    Spammer Spanker

What else are they going to fantasize about while they wax their carrot?

I'm female, and if I see an attractive guy... I might imagine for a second how he would look naked... might even end up improving on the 'real thing' for all I know. Then it's back to work.

If I see a woman that I find attractive... you bet I'll imagine her naked. I can't stop it... my mind is curious...

Between the two genders... women make it much more difficult to keep your imagination from kicking in... by nature some are designed to be almost works of art, then so many of them have perfected the art of movement, their voices can be sensual (even when they don't mean to be), and then the clothes they wear are designed to accent their natural beauty. Then couple that with sex drive... and you'll end up with very sexual fantasies --- fleeting as they may be.

There's nothing wrong with having sexual thoughts. Sexuality doesn't necessarily equal disrespect. Sex merely is... the emotional implications are highly dependent on the individuals involved --- not the act itself... or.... one gender.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I would hope not. Can you imagine? Yikes! I think all of you should try it. Imagine every female you see today naked. Yes, all of them. The big girls working at Burger King. The grocery clerk with the mustache. All of them.
    Wow, thanks Giga... Now I am probably going to hide in my house for the rest of my life.

:-P

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

Ah... blessed are the filters! Hehe...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It wasn't an insult, I was merely stating an observation.

women look and imagine men naked too, i just had my salsa class last night and i couldn't stop looking at the guy i was dancing with's crotch, i kept thinking stop! stop! he can see me! i totally imagined what he looked like nekid, i reckon he knew too *cringe* but hey, he was not so bad lookin'
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast