+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls, Is this cheesy?

Girls, Is this cheesy?

The other day i was outside a supermarket with my friend and i saw this girl walking towards the door and i said to my friend "dont look round now but the perfect looking girl for me is walking this way" Anyway it turned out he new her coz she works with him in the supermarket.

The next night he invited her out. she came out and sat opposit me for a little while but i didn't have the balls to talk to her.

Anyway she's working tomorrow in the supermarket and i had this idea but need some advice coz i don't know if it's romantic or cheesy. I'm thinking of making her a cd with 1 tune called Blowers Daughter by Damien Rice. If you havn't heard it the chorus goes "can't take my eyes off of you, can't take my mid off of you" etc Then i was gonna put i note in saying something along the lines of "the other night i couldn't take my eyes off of you. etc etc here's my number etc etc"

Do you think she'll think i'm some sort of stalker, will she think I'm cheesy or romantic? Girls help, what would you think if someone done this for you?

Thanks

I think it will work - but I aint a girl - lmao

I say thats a little too overkeen. Just get your friend to invite her out again. Keep the idea and thought in mind because it is romantic just too soon for this girl.

Get a friendship or connection going first. I'd suggest going out and make sure she is around and just gerenally talk. Make your friend and talkin point after first conversation keep them flowin and you'll be fine.

i think it'll freak her out. i agree with bivio on just hanging out with her and seeing where it goes
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

I agree with bivio. You might be seen as coming on too strong or being some kind of 'stalker' if you did that. If you did that after you knew her for a little while, she would probably think it would be romantic (a little cheesy too, but hey, I guess it's the thought that counts). I'd say just to try to get to know her (as hard as that seems).
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

see ! I am horrible when it comes to getting a woman ! lmao ! Its a hell of alot easier once I have her...

Billy, I doubt that. You've had girlfriends before, so you probably aren't horrible at it.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal
    Billy, I doubt that. You've had girlfriends before, so you probably aren't horrible at it.
    Err...but if he doesn't have one now......nm.

Anyhow, stay away from the gifts or any kind of personal weirdness until she actually knows your name, and maybe like....who the hell you are.

Remember, this is 2004. The key word for dating is Paranoia. All women have it for the first 2-40 dates. Until she is convinced you arent completely insane, keep the tunes in your I-Pod.
    Last edited by Cybog; 11-07-04 at 06:38 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------