+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with a married woman

I'm in love with a married woman

Me and this woman met when i was 17, we carried on a relationship, even though she was married. we had a great relationship. I acted immaturely when i called off the relationship. ever since the first day i met her i havent stopped thinkin about her for a sec. i recently found her number and had a nice talk with her, this was the first time ive spoken to her in 8 years. we talked like we were best friends again. we've always clicked as if she was a soulmate to me. she is still married to the same man even though she knows she shouldnt be, she says as most women do. "im stayin cuz of the kids". the last thing i want to do is hurt her children. she kinda led me on to think that she still had feelings for me and she as well havent stopped thinkin about me.

i guess what im getting to is, shes married, we've already been together, i cried when i found out i love her, seriously want to be with her again, dont want to mess her life up one bit. and i honestly feel like she still has strong feelings for me, but not positive about it....again i havent stopped thinking of her once in 8 years. what are all your opinions on what you think i should do about my situation.?

i was 17 when i first met her and am now currently 25......she was 25 when i met her and now just about to turn 33....info i felt you needed to know. we've also slept together at the time we were dating. i even somewhat know her husband. not too well ive just talked to him a few times.

Additional Details
    we met the first time when she was married, they were having problems and i guess i was consoling in some way. shes still married to the guy and you can tell by her voice she is un happy. further more, i dont not want to break up her marriage but i also desperately want her in my life again, with me

If you're hoping someone here is going to tell you to go for it, you're going to be disappointed. You know you shouldn't do this. Not just because it's wrong, but because you deserve to be with someone who can commit to you.

So step away from the married woman.
    Spammer Spanker

Agree you both suck...
    I was staying in my marriage longer than I should have due to kids etc..but I never would get involved with anyone else...my ex did though... I got out...then I dated...

I have heard all the excuses..I am not happy...we are staying for the kids...
    Doesn't matter she is still married...if she wishes to date she needs to get out first..and you are just as bad....

Grrrrrr... you make me ill.....

are there no other women to choose from? you were young and stupid but she was old enough at the time to realise. why are you hanging on to this now that you are now older, surely you understand now how wrong it is to pursue this?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Leave her alone and find someone who is available
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop reporting so many posts, dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Stop reporting so many posts, dumb ass.
    i wouldnt report so many post if these people were tryin to help the situation instead of slinging derogatory reamarks around...i never asked what their opinions of me was...i merely asked what they thought i should do. dumb ass

reporting is dumb. it's gets people nowhere imo. just ignore what you don't want to read.

anyway..what are you going to do?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    i wouldnt report so many post if these people were tryin to help the situation instead of slinging derogatory reamarks around...i never asked what their opinions of me was...i merely asked what they thought i should do. dumb ass
    Not only you reported most of the posts here, but you also reported some of the posts multiple times within minutes of one another as if to hurry up the moderators, that's not a very friendly behavior. I understand that you might be upset, but please be considerate to how your own behaviour might be viewed by others. Besides you posted a controversial topic that people have mixed feelings about. Ultimately you asked for people's opinion on a free to post site, feedback can be both negative and positive, so take it with a bit of salt.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Not only you reported most of the posts here, but you also reported some of the posts multiple times within minutes of one another as if to hurry up the moderators, that's not a very friendly behavior. I understand that you might be upset, but please be considerate to how your own behaviour might be viewed by others. Besides you posted a controversial topic that people have mixed feelings about. Ultimately you asked for people's opinion on a free to post site, feedback can be both negative and positive, so take it with a bit of salt.
    and as i am aware of the right to report "rude" comments, i did just that, just as i saw them "rude" in my own opinion, since this is an opinionated forum...furthermore i asked what they thought i should do and only asked for the opinions that would contribute to that topic, not their opinions on how they thought of me and the aforementioned party. i was well with in my rights to report what i found to be rude and derogatory. as it says when you report a person's comments. and as to the number of people i reported, i found the comments rude, and to as how fast i reported them, there is a set time limit as to how fast you can report someone, and as far as i know you have to stick to that cuz it wont let you report if not.

thank for the great impretion of this website, this being my first time and first post here

why do you care so much (ie you're making a big 'to do' about this) what strangers think?

asserting one's rights isn't always the most clever thing to do, jus' sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    why do you care so much (ie you're making a big 'to do' about this) what strangers think?

asserting one's rights isn't always the most clever thing to do, jus' sayin'
    all i am doing is speaking my mind in this opinionated forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    there is a set time limit as to how fast you can report someone, and as far as i know you have to stick to that cuz it wont let you report if not.
    By my comment that you reported "some of the posts multiple times within minutes" I meant that you reported exactly the same post over and over again as if hurrying the moderators along, I'm just telling you don't be surprised that this wasn't welcomed.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i can be a man and apologize for the multiple reports of one post, again i am fresh to this place and may have reported a post when i thought i was reporting another.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast