+ Follow This Topic

Thread: change of character

change of character

So I liked a guy last year, not at first, but I start feeling the "symptoms". We frequent the same university.
    The boy gave me a special name, our feets touched every ride, body signs, etc, etc, ... but we were always with ups and downs. I called him, in secret, bipolar, 'cus somedays he flirted so bad, the next day he, out of nowhere, showed up so cold, or mad at me, and talking and flriting with another woman looking at me (and f I talked with others he would pay with the same way). At the partys he would stare at me all time,talked, flirt a little, but nothing more.(more than 5 months on this!)

For better understandig, he is an itelegent person, I even accept some swings of humour. He is also very confident of himself, or at least appears. Strangely he, in a very timid way and with an excuse (awkward for him, because he is so social) even asked my number.

However I couldn't bare the bipolar, the flirting with others, and the waiting!

I truly mooved on. Than i start dating a dushbag, of the same university, because I liked the atention, lasted 2 months. But since he found out I never ever seen him so mad at me, we didn't spoke for moths correctly or politely. He dated a girl, shortly too, after me dumping the other.

In resume I only saw his bad boy side, his coldness, perhaps, but always messing and kidding with me, somehow I was felling that I was diferent to him.

This year started, and the thing is............ he is soooooooo polite at me right now (!!!), always smiling, no more weeks without talking (but don't understand me wrong, we don't trade messages or something) I want to know your opinion about the meaning of his changing, and if you think if he likes or even liked me.

The other day he stared at me from up to down, with no shame, and talked the same time. I mean, am I a flirt to him?! Is he redeeming?!

On the other hand, maybe now I am to him just another girl, because to me he was different but now treat me like a college or something, no?!
    Anyway I mooved on, just want an opinion please. Thank u.

He gave out mixed signals, went his own way... now he's back. He has to prove himself to you conclusively without ever thinking he's got a chance, and then he has to continue proving himself to you.

Until one day neither of you need to prove anything to the other, and you're either happily together or... either this very moment, or later down the road.... happy to remain apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    He gave out mixed signals, went his own way... now he's back. He has to prove himself to you conclusively without ever thinking he's got a chance, and then he has to continue proving himself to you.

Until one day neither of you need to prove anything to the other, and you're either happily together or... either this very moment, or later down the road.... happy to remain apart.
    Uhh I seeee thank uuu!
    What do he needs to proove to me?! Pathetic "moooove onnn duudee" I don't want him to proove me nothing! Why guys need to feel irresistable and that they will always be on the game?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by sakurapink View Post
    Uhh I seeee thank uuu!
    What do he needs to proove to me?! Pathetic "moooove onnn duudee" I don't want him to proove me nothing! Why guys need to feel irresistable and that they will always be on the game?! lol
    If he cares about you, and you care about him... he needs to suffer enough to know what he lost... and if you decide to give him another chance, what he's very luckily gained.

Nothing other than that will give either of you a happy life together.

Make him prove his love... make him joust, compete, or otherwise engage in combat for what he should hold so dear.

It's the mans way.

I think he's shown you in many ways that he's unreliable. Does it really matter why?
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Trust your gut. You heard warning bells, act accordingly. That initial on/off crap is part of his character & will come back once he gets what he wants.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Trust your gut. You heard warning bells, act accordingly. That initial on/off crap is part of his character & will come back once he gets what he wants.
    Oh yeah it really didn't cross my mind! His crap will come back. He has problems, when you like someone you should be direct, and do nice thinks. The bad boy thing, the jealous and so, should be transformed into something beautiful.

Has Doc said "he needs to suffer enough to know what he lost"

"Nothing other than that will give either of you a happy life together.

Make him prove his love... make him joust, compete, or otherwise engage in combat for what he should hold so dear.

It's the mans way. "

Oh that is sweet. But he is no sweet lol
    No opportunity to give, he will not change (I believed that now I dont)... butttt I will make him suffer by continuing talking

Thank uu guys!