+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sexiest thing you ever did for your mate...

Sexiest thing you ever did for your mate...

Hi all,

What's the craziest/sexiest thing you ever did for your special someone?

My bf and I were going through a rough patch and were argueing over the phone throughout the day. It seemed like we were on the verge of breaking up, but when I thought things over... I decided, that we were both being kind of dumb and just needed to put a stop to the insanity!

So I dressed up in a hot little bra and panties, threw on some boots (that's all) and went to pay him a visit... It was incredible to see his face go from miserable and ready for another round of fighting to complete shock and excitement.

Great way to end a stupid argument.. just get down and dirty.. hehe
    ~elli

lol, omg I would have killed to have that happen to me from my now ex gf. Hm, seeing how I'm only 14, I haven't gone to any bizarre lengths. Let's see, we used to play a game where you had to turn each other on, without touching with hands. So I lifted her shirt, bra, and unzipped her pants all with my teeth. She LOVED that.

I like that game.

I wish girls would end arguements like that with me. I love you already Lol

I once dressed up as a fireman (yes I have the full suite - i was going to be a fireman at one time, but never actually went and signed up) - I put the whole suite on (minus certain fireproof parts that would have killed the mood with me trying to take off [they were WAY too tight to take off quickly]) and then put on some music and started to strip for her as she layed in bed watching me. And yes - I even did the little dancing crap. lol (if you know me you know I dont dance - ever. I didnt even go to my prom only for the fact that i did not want to dance) She loved it so much I got down to the pants and she made me stop. I was standing there at the foot of the bed with nothing but the pants (which were about to fall off cause i had unstrapped them) and the hat and she crawls over to me and starts rubbing my chest and kissing it and then she worked her way down to the pants and told me to dance more.

So as I danced, she finished stripping me. Teasing me the whole freakin time more than I was teasing her and then we made the most romantic hot love I ever experienced. It was super slow, and we were in candle light, with the music still going.

Ah, memories... She may have killed my heart but she can never kill my memories.

wow, you still not over her?

anyways, ya the most romantic thing i did?
    i said "i love you" when we were having sex...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I'll never be over her. But I have learned to accept that and move on.

This has brought up a though... where is the most outragous place you have had sex??
    - Claire -

Claire, honey, I dont mean to sound rude, but thats called thread stealing. Start another thread with that topic.

yea thats a good point.... sowwwwwiieeee
    - Claire -

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    I'll never be over her. But I have learned to accept that and move on.
    that's contradiction...you can't move on unless you get over someone. this 'girl' is holding you back.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Incorrect, young grasshoppa. The force is weak in you. Feel it, I can, yes. Fully understand my previous statement until you have experienced it for yourself, you cannot, hrm... Yes. Open your mind and think deeper, you must. See it, you will, yes.

Um now were have i heard that before Billy?!? lol.
    "Love builds bridges where there are none."

Not Another Community Forum
    Get FREE professional advice from experts
    www.nacz.net

Aw.. not bad at all, Billy. I understand how you're feeling. I've got ex's too that I don't even want to be friends with, but I will always have those real good memories along with the bad.. hehe.
    My current bf is actually in the process of becoming a fireman... maybe I can persuade him to put on a little show for me..
    ~elli

Mystery, mystery, mystery ..... to me that is sexy.

I brought my girlfriend to a hotel room and she was dressed kind of slutty as we both knew this was an evening of planned sexual fun. She just didn't know what was the plan. I blindfolded her when we got into the room. I gave her some wine and as she drank it I sat on the bed with her touching and massaging every part of her body ... without touching the normal erogenous zones. Finally I undressed her and tied her to the bedposts. Spread eagle, both hands and feet. While keeping her blindfolded I turned on music (Enigma) and plugged in the headphones and put them on her. She could now not see or hear anything, nor could she move. You want to drive somebody crazy ... take away some of thier natural senses and the others will compensate making your every touch that much more erotic. We have since done this a few other times as she still talks about the first time doing it as one of the greatest turns on she has ever experienced. And let me tell you ... watching her go nuts as I touched and played with her ... drove me insane as well. The Love making at the end of this foreplay game was quite intense.