+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insincerity, Harassment, and Rudeness

Insincerity, Harassment, and Rudeness

If members are going to harass others members out of disagreement then accuse the same harassed member of trolling because that member reacted, those doing the harassing need to get themselves checked.

Ethugs are not welcome.

Nor are insincere types who incompetently offer their bad advice as good advice despite the facts submitted by the questioners.

Example:

A four page thread where the above poster talked out of her bottom after others politely asked that she reconsider.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/31289-does-he-just-think-me-friend.html#post467091[/url]

And then continued on well past the point of reasoning.

My "[ insincere and incompentently] bad advice" is your OPINION.

The possibility exists that perhaps your so expert and qualified advice is not so expert and qualified in others eyes and your further provocation is not so sincere itself.

What's your point.

Three against one over four pages?

Hell yes I'd qualify that as the insincere!

well i had a goo at the spoken thread and everyone is entitled to their opinion. jane your ego was bruised when doc diagreed and then you started name calling...not exactly mature sane behavior of an adult. but then again lots of adults have issues with pride...they even end up lashing out at people.....think about it....you asked for it!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Doc,

I really wish I could contribute to this thread but it wouldn't be fair since not all sides would be represented equaly.

View Post Today, 04:48 AM
    This message is hidden because JaneH is on your ignore list.
    Sorry doll.. once you're on there, you're not comming off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You ignored what the threader stated and contrived utter bollocks based on what only can be conceived as your own damage in the first 1-2 pages, refused to take multiple suggestions from multiple people that you were off base (so far, without more info forthcoming as yet) and proceeded to sink into the despairs of internet attention whoring and troll behaviour, albeit poorly done.

All in all, you fail.

Next!

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Doc,

I really wish I could contribute to this thread but it wouldn't be fair since not all sides would be represented equaly.

Sorry doll.. once you're on there, you're not comming off.
    I'd help a brother out, so I won't quote her crap and you can thank me later.

ecojeanne

doc d was the first the start making accusations that I was in the wrong about my so-called "luggage"

Then ygg came in accusing me of trolling.

Unfortunately, I strongly disagree and feel that they attacked me first, period.

Oh god... now the attention whore trolling really begins to start

doc d

eff off hypocrite troll

Quote Originally Posted by JaneH View Post
    doc d

eff off hypocrite troll
    I've had enough of your shenanigans.

The mod will have a look at the thread url you somehow failed to point to in your initial post, and then make an informed decision about how you labelled a woman fat and a man a player when no physical attributes were ever given.

From there, your apparent disregard for chivalry will glow like a flashing red light.

The mod will act according to their judgement, and that will be it.

Good day, troll.

jane my advice is when you disagree with someone try not to be as agressive. you came off as the most aggressive and believe me i am very much pro newbie. so just take it easy on people here. they are not that bad once you get to know them, yes they will sometimes band together when a newbie gets aggressive but thats coz we get a lot of trolls and they are assuming you are another one since your responses didn't discuss the issue but they're disagreement with you. everyone disagree's from time to time but they are taken seriously if they back themselves up. you didn't have to respond to doc...you could have left your statment for the OP to either consider or not.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 28-06-09 at 06:06 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    jane my advice is when you disagree with someone try not to be as agressive. you came off as the most aggressive and believe me i am very much pro newbie. so just take it easy on people here. they are not that bad once you get to know them, yes they will sometimes band together when a newbie gets aggressive but thats coz we get a lot of trolls and they are assuming you are another one since your responses didn't discuss the issue but they're disagreement with you. everyone disagree's from time to time but they are taken seriously if they back themselves up. you didn't have to respond to doc...you could have left your statment for the OP to either consider or not.
    Thanks... hence.. we all get some heat sometimes.. we don't act like immature little children about it, cursing and name calling.

Some people simply don't seem to know when to shut up (not talking about you eco).

Doc and I have our arguments, Vahsti and I have our disagreements... you name it... we don't troll eachother over it.

It's ok to agree to disagree. Bottom line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ygg

here's one of my biggest developing pet peeves

If some can't deal with my being naturally aggressive/tactless and take offense to it when I had no intention of ill will then that is on them.

Truly, nothing is more...disgusting--really-than ethugs who don't even know the half of someone they've no chance to ever befriend offline--that is just my natural reaction. That is not to be bigheaded at all, truly. I just find it funny from past experiences the numerous folks that talked forever online but never had a chance with me in reality (for I did meet them) Funny life. They come off to me as really fake--if that means anything at all. It's one in like a thousand that has something to show for after all the pompous talk. But whatever.

I guess that is just something I will have to disregard. As far as changing my ways, I don't believe in following the masses that never led me led me anywhere. It's a just a cold reality.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneH View Post
    ygg

here's one of my biggest developing pet peeves

If some can't deal with my being naturally aggressive/tactless and take offense to it when I had no intention of ill will then that is on them.

Truly, nothing is more...disgusting--really-than ethugs who don't even know the half of someone they've no chance to ever befriend offline--that is just my natural reaction. That is not to be bigheaded at all, truly. I just find it funny from past experiences the numerous folks that talked forever online but never had a chance with me in reality (for I did meet them) Funny life. They come off to me as really fake--if that means anything at all. It's one in like a thousand that has something to show for after all the pompous talk. But whatever.

I guess that is just something I will have to disregard. As far as changing my ways, I don't believe in following the masses that never led me led me anywhere. It's a just a cold reality.

EXCUSE ME!!! pardon me..... would you ever so mind for just a mere moment, being quiet and attentive when someone else points something out, you know..... "logical"?

Your comments in that thread had nothing to do with the initial post. Nothing was said about gender or body proportions, but you somehow gleened such from absolute thin air.

When you were asked to reconsider.... instead of think about the "logic".... you lost the plot.

4 pages later, you've decided to go for gold and enlist the services of a mod suddenly (for what, I still can't fathom as you've yet to make, again, a "logical" point in any of this)

My suggestion to you, for the future, is to think before you blab.

Do you realize that people who come to this forum come for advice and a small percentage of them come in very delicate fragile packages?

Talking absolute shite to someone who's teetering on the edge of indecision is not only a bastard of a thing to do, but it could have physical repercussions in real life.

You have a responsibility to behave yourself.

If you can't do that, you need to bugger off someplace else where you can't do any damage to anyone besides your lonesome self.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast