+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does $ize count?

Does $ize count?

Hello Ladies...

I have a question for all of you lovely women out there.

I've always been lucky in love. I'm not being cocky...but i've never had a problem meeting women. I've had two long term relationships and dated tones(never been married). I've respected them all, and very much appreciate the female kind.

But i have a dilema. I haven't been in a relationship in about three years. I've dated a few times...but have avoided getting into relationships. And i'll explain why.

So my question is this.(for women only)no male replies please.

Does the size of a man's wallet count?

Let me explain.

Up until about three years ago...i was making a sizeable amount of money in which i won't disclose right now. Anyways...up until that point i had no problems approching women for conversations or dating for that matter.

But because of corporate greed...i was forced to take a huge pay cut. To be honest it felt like my d**k was cut off. lol or at least cut down.

Should i let this fact hold me back from attempting a relationship?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    are you a sexist??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Not at all dillusional. After all...i did post it in ASK A FEMALE FORUM, not the general forum.

I don't care about money. I care about the personality. I wouldnt date a bum, and I doubt I would date someone that didnt have a job, cos thats just lazy. But I really dont care how much money a guy makes.

lol God bless you emma1234. Thanks for your reply. Well i can assure you i'm not a bumb. But what if i could only afford to take you out like once month?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hermit, being that you want to genuinely know an answer, i would think that you would prefer anyone's thoughts and opinions.

raverboy

not in this case dillusional...but thanks anyways.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hermit, that is why i'm saying that you are being closed minded. but that is also your choice.

raverboy

lol O.k dillusional...go ahead. Give me your answer on my inquiry.

We're in a recession. Lots of men (and women) aren't making as much money as they used to, or as they would like. The ladies understand this.

But you need to be more creative. The ladies care more about how much time you spend with them than how much money. If you only see them once a month when you take them out to an expensive restaurant, that isn't going to work. Instead, go hiking in the woods with them. Cook them dinner (in your own kitchen). Go shopping with them. Pursue any kind of mutual interest. Spend the time, and you will do fine.

I can relate to the desire to avoid getting entangled into relationships. Been there. I'm still there. But you are going to have to look for a better excuse than a thin wallet.

I absolutely agree with you there ltuc1952. Personally i would prefer spending that kind quality time such as hiking, walks, going to beaches or just spending time at home watching a movie. Not too many chick flicks though.

I guess i've been brain washed into thinking that women are mostly into wining and dinning. Have to break down those old paradigms. Otherwise i might end up a lonely old man.

The fact that you were forced to take a pay cut was clearly out of your control so I doubt if you told a woman what happened that it would bother her. It definitely would not bother me.

I don't think you should lose your confidence in approaching/meeting women just because the size of your wallet decreased. For me, it's more about a guy's personality and how far he can take the few bucks he does make. That's not to say I would be in a relationship with someone who could not prove dependable but for a casual dating thing, I don't think you should be scared.

If even after your pay cut you can still live and afford to buy yourself some take out every once in a while then that's good enough. So you're not as cush and comfortable luxury living as before, there are always people doing worse.

Hope that helps! Good luck.
    I'm my own damn hero because the only person saving me is me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks DelicateRose88...that's sweet. I'm starting to feel more confident. Although i know this income thing is temporary...i need to crack this now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hermit, that's ok.. i not an acceptor of pity.

raverboy

OK there are many different types out there both genders some care about materialistic things and some don't. you will not know if the person u are looking for or are dating is that kind. Words are one thing but actions speak louder. Give it a chance there are girls out there that look for more then a financially profitable expenditure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast