+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice needed on ex girlfriend

Advice needed on ex girlfriend

I was in a relationship almost 2 entire years ago... it was very rocky and we both treated each other like crap. But I can say that I probably got the worse end of the stick. Neither of us cheated on the other, but it was bad.

I don't know whats wrong, but I'm always thinking about her. I'm having problems moving on. Wherever I go, I look for her. I've almost put off meeting new people because I don't think they will ever give me the same feelings that she did. Not to sound shallow, but I'm also having problems finding girls that are equally attractive to her that are also into me.

She broke up with her bf several months ago and asked me to come to her place. As hard as it was, I didn't go. Today, several months later, I'm now moved out on my own and no longer see her on any dating sites. I believe she may have found somebody ... which makes me regret not getting back with her.

Every day I feel like contacting her, but the biggest thing that is stopping me from doing it is probably family. They never really liked her because of the things she did. So by getting back with her I feel that I would be letting my family down.

What should I do?? Again it's been almost 2 entire years. I remember last summer I thought for sure that this summer I would be over her, but that is not the case at ALL.

I wish I had stayed with her from the beginning, and maybe work on things harder. I feel that even if I got back with her now, it would be very hard knowing that she's been "shared" with other people... its something that makes me want to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I have no complaints about anything else in my life right now... but this one thing is driving me crazy and I feel that I will never find a girl that I love or who loves me the same way again. They say that true love can never be forgotten, I am living proof of that.

Hummmmmmmmm

Hello,

If you want to make your online date attractive and looking for a good relationship then there are some profile tips. It will help you to make sure that you meet attractive people on Internet dating web sites. Try to be positive in your thoughts and act positive while taking interest in dating profile.

adultfindout.com

Anyone else?

I see her back online now... it's hard for me not to contact her...