+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fish or Cut bait

Fish or Cut bait

When last I wrote . . . Drew was out (STILL IS), Andy was in the air, and there had been this awesome exhilarating experience with Peter. ([url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=3106[/url]) So a few days later things are just strange...

I called Andy - he never calls back, he emailed me a quick email acknowledging that I called and asking for help with a project. (He was looking for something on-line and I found it quickly and sent him the url.) However I GIVE UP. I mean I have no problem calling but if he can't even be bothered with a call back - I am NOT going to keep chasing after him. (I have SOME dignity after all!)

Of course, there is Peter and just thinking about him is bringing up all kinds of confusing emotions. I have seen Paul for the past two nights and I know that he has talked to Peter since this weekend but Peter has apparently not asked for any contact information as I have yet to hear from him. I am trying to avoid putting Paul in the middle as I don't want him to start feeling like he can't be around me without getting pestered.

So I know where Peter works and was thinking about sending something he said he was into to him at work - with a little note. (The contents of which would be really casual but along the lines of "saw this and thought of you.")

A good friend advised me to just suck it up and call him, but men in the South (maybe everywhere but DEFINATELY here) have issues with overly-aggressive females.

OMG - what if he thinks I'm a bar skank!!!!!!
    Last edited by jslaughter; 09-07-04 at 04:14 AM.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

And let me make sure one thing is perfectly clear - Peter did not give me any contact information. (Me being me - I of course found it.) But he KNOWS that I know where he works.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

I think you should call him!
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Despite advice to call - - - I sent him a book and a card. Tried to keep it all very light hearted and hope it makes him think about me.