+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Introduction post, ref. to blog

Introduction post, ref. to blog

Hi,

I'm a 25-year old male who has managed to trap himself in a bit of a tricky situation, meaning "in love with a girl who is taken". Since I care for her and since her boyfriend is a decent guy, I'm not about to rock any boats. However, the situation has becom a bit too much for me to hold in, so I recently started writing about what's going on and what I'm feeling into a blog.

Most of the things I've written in my blog are things I can't tell anyone. Still, I have to get them out somehow; I'm not good at keeping things in. Posting them anonymously works well, but I still feel that having people who don't know me read my posts might help -- if not me, then those reading. After all, I've managed to survive many things that I thought were going to be the end of me, and even though things haven't gotten easier as such, I now know that I'm strong enough to carry on. Some of this might just rub off of me into the posts, and affect the reader, or something.

So, if you feel like reading some angsty rantings, head on over to [url]http://paradoxed.blogspot.com[/url] . Start from the bottom-most entry and work you way up, and feel free to comment on things either using the commenting system of the blog, or replying here, or whatever.

I think I'll feel better just knowing somebody has read what I've written so far.

Thanks,
    +C.

I read your blog....not real sure if its a good idea to express my ideas though.

You have some personal issues that I may or may not agree with, so unless you ask, ill keep the preaching to myself.

Either way, if you need someone to talk to, I might sound like an asshole, but I shoot "straight from the hip" as the old saying goes.

Welcome to the forum anyhow!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]