+ Follow This Topic

Thread: those dating sites took my girl!!!

those dating sites took my girl!!!

Ive been dating my girlfriend for 2 years. Everything seemed great until one day I got home and noticed that when I was ready to search a site on the web a key word popped up. Then when I went through the list I noticed that someone was visiting dating sites on our computer. Now no one other than her and I uses the PC. So I really got light headed when I seen this. Writing this makes me want to puke,sorry. I was like no way she doesn't have the u know what to do this. Why would she... So I browsed threw them and noticed that she was browsing through the free ones like 71flavors and Plenty of flish. I was wow she thinks I'm dumb. Join the free ones so I will never find out on our credit card statements. So anyway to make this short I put a camera near my PC and started to record everything that was going on because I really wanted to know and guess what, when I went through the tapes I found out it was really her. I'm so disgusted because I thought I was the perfect man. What should I do?

Confront her immediately. This is unacceptable. Even if it leads to a breakup, she should know you know what she's up to.

By the way, even if you ARE the perfect man, you might not be the perfect man for her. This in no way should affect your confidence.
    Spammer Spanker

Sorry to hear this. She obviously isn't really happy or maybe she is just curious about the dating sites.

Either way Gigabitch is right: CONFRONT HER.

When you do don't mention the video camera deal...that probably won't go over well. Also be prepared for her to get defensive...it's natural for humans to act this way when being accused of something.

Confronting her may trigger the downfall of your relationship but if it does then the relationship was likley not going to work out anyway.

Good luck.

Sorry about that..something similar happened to me...just confront it...important is love yourself
    I Love Forum.

Consider your relation with her over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]