+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He is contacting me, what to do???

He is contacting me, what to do???

Hi, some may have read the thread where I explained my situation. (5 years together, I broke it off, begged back, he dates, tells me he loves me and single, I caught his lie and got angry sent a message to the GF, he explodes tells me he is going to make my life hell)

Now it has been 9 days with NC, everything is great considering he told me he was going to get revenge, get me fired, etc.

Last week he went to my house to pick up something his mom left, and yesterday sent me a Facebook invitation to be friends (I put ignore) with the message: please take my computers to my house (which I did, no conversation just took them and left immediatly)

Today I get a new Facebook invitation with the message: We need to talk call me, take care. (He actually changed his # when the fight happened, and now he is giving it to me)

Can anyone recommend me something? I am heartbroken blind, I just don't wan't to do anything this time without thinking everything 10 times. Thanks

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ignore him- if he is sincere he will try harder, otherwise forget about him

Hmm

Hi White Cat,
    Sorry you're in such pain. Heartache really sucks. I'm wondering if it was you begged him back after you broke things off with him, or vice versa? Why you broke up in the first place...guess I didn't see your other thread, sorry.
    From what I have read tho I think I'd keep going with the NC. Sounds to me like he's playing games, and not just with you either.

qwerty, thanks you're right. I mean the curiosity kills me on what he might want to tell me. But I will just drop it and keep NC.

marcopolo, I broke it off and begged him back, I guess things weren't right at the time and I just though he would get back. I know I blew it.

For sure, not accepting the Facebook invite, seeing photos and how he is dating will hurt me more. It's the call me that is hurting, what will he say? urgggg

Hey really sorry to hear what's going on. Relationships are messed up sometimes.

My adivce for you would be to first evaluate if he is really a good choice. You said he wanted to get your fired for revenage? That doesn't sound like true love to me however I am guilty of saying mean things at times too. Did he really mean what he said? I can't judge that.

Next, no matter if you decide you want him back or not the best thing to do is to let him work a little harder and don't contact him. If he truely loves you and is serious he will seek YOU out.

If he Flakes out and doesn't show much effort then you know it's time to move on.

Good luck I hope things work out for you.