+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No kiss on first date = rejection ?

No kiss on first date = rejection ?

I bought the bitch dinner and paid for coffee after the least she could have done is give me a little peck good night so I know if she likes me or not.

It must mean she either doesn't like me or she is a bitch.

Why would you like someone after they went through all that trouble and not even offer a kiss ? For **** sake what does a guy need to do to get a little bit of confirmation ? I frigging talk to her for ages I'm totally nice then I ask her out, call her, message her to say I'm looking forward to see her.

Buy her dinner, buy her coffee listen to her stupid stories. Tell her some of mine and I really started to like this girl.

And she won't even give me that little bit of satisfaction ! Dating is shit all it does is waste your time and money, make you like someone then they turn you down like this and you feel like shit.

Some of my friends just go out, grab a girl start kissing her and they become a couple. I have to put up with this crap !

I'll take her out again and it'll be the same thing.. bitch leadning me on just for the fun of it.

God I hate women.

Would you not kiss a guy on the first day that you actually liked ? Or does not kissing on the first date = rejection.

For all you people who think kissing on the first date is a no, no; screw you !!! I know people who **** on the first date, some who don't even date and just go straight to sex. Then go one dates.

LOL! oh georgie porgie puddin and pie, yep we're all biatches, get used to it!

c'mon man give it a chance to develop. if you like her enough maybe if you behave she will sleep with you....i was gonna say she will f you but i can't it's too detached.

anyway you're such a moan but you seem to always make me laugh
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I just want someone to love me. Someone who isn't fat or ugly. Is that too much to ask ? I'm not after a model, just not the female version of jabba the hut v frankenstein.

George, did you try to kiss her? It doesn't sound like you did, in which case you are the bitch. If you want something, especially from a woman, you've gotta be proactive.

Don't be so hateful. Lots of women give mixed signals. I feel rejected when I don't get a kiss on a date, especially when I paid for them. Now, kissing is all about the moment and if body language is there, then it's instinctive. Some guys wait for the body language which is completely acceptable. Geez. Don't be so hard on George. Think about this: who is being the bitch: a guy who paid for the date or a girl who just mooched? I can't wait to see how many hateful PMs I get after posting this. Oh, and by the way, my conceptual definition of bitch is being a moocher.

By the way, if you say that you are a bitch, then do something about it! My God! You say that as if it's a good thing, it's not! I am very hateful because I am really tired of girls saying they are bitches as if it is a good thing. George obviously wanted people to listen or some positive criticism instead of being blasphemed. Chill the **** out!
    Last edited by Raze; 01-07-09 at 10:53 PM.

Judging from some of the crap you post on these boards, I think she probably didn't like you.

Doppel, judgemental much?

By the way, if she doesn't kiss you that is fine, but I would feel rejected so as stated previously, I sympathesize with you, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she doesn't like you.

No sex on first date = rejection?

Same stuppid question from a different angle.

Grow up George.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who says you are entitled to a kiss just because you bought dinner? You invited her out, didn't you? She agreed to eat with you - not make out with you.

You've been spending too much time with prostitutes.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I find first date kisses are won not through money but through good humor, connections and fun.

We could spend our first date sitting on a mound of grass at the edge of a lake, not spending a dime. If I keep her entertained it'll win me loads of affection.

If all we do eat lobster dinners in awkward silence, however, nothing much will happen.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Generally I don't kiss on the first date but I did it once on a dare/promise. He was a smooth operator.

A man that gets pissed off because a woman did not kiss him on the first date was never really that into her otherwise he would continue to pursue her until she says don't.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Generally I don't kiss on the first date but I did it once on a dare/promise. He was a smooth operator.

A man that gets pissed off because a woman did not kiss him on the first date was never really that into her otherwise he would continue to pursue her until she says don't.
    Bullshit you just let him kiss you if he likes you then for the ones you don't like you can say they're bad.

Whatever if she liked me she'd have kissed me. I'll message her to go out again but I'm not doing anythign that costs money or paying for anything of hers and if she dioesn't show me signals she is clearly a lesbian.

So sick of time wasters leading guys on.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Doppel, judgemental much?
    Of course! He's given us so much to be judgmental about!

Actually I allow my dates to kiss me on the cheek. They "volunteered". I will allow that whether I like to see them again or not. The smooth operator I am quite fond of now and I knew him over a month and promised it to him....I was simply flirting with the man I already knew.

I was going to say in my earlier post that you can always try out men and see if that works better for you.

You are already calling the lady bad names without getting to know her. It's not a smart way to start any kind of relationship.

Have you considered that you may possibly not be attracted to women, especially classy women?

If you have only been with prostitutes it will take time to understand the behavior of a classy woman. Best wishes.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

You're a misogynist... she probably picked up on your utter hatred for her gender. You forget, that women are far more intiutive than you are.

When you stop hating women so much... your success in the dating game will greatly improve.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast