+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm torn, I'm confused and need some help

I'm torn, I'm confused and need some help

Hello,

I have a gf who I have been with just over 3 years. We were great for about 1 and a half years or so. The rest of the time we would have arguements sometimes and became abit on and off but always come back together as we'll later have a good time together.

But now at university i met another girl. Recently weve become good friends and every time I talk to her i feel so happy and I like her.

I am unsure if i love my gf anymore. Me and my gf have a holiday booked in 2 months and dont want to ruin that. i am 22 and the girl i like is 26 which is also a concern for me. I am just really confused about were to go, i cant get the girl i like out of my head but dont no what is really for the best.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

I think that if you are beginning to question your relationship with your GF then maybe you shouldn't go on the holiday. It will end up hurting her more if you go on a holiday with her only to break up right after. That's not very considerate and will be confusing for her. If you don't love her anymore you probably still care for her so try to figure out what you really want and need in life.

Your age differnece isn't that bad with this new girl. I have been in relationships with girls with far greater age gaps. Just be sure you like her enough to justify breaking things off with your current GF.

Have a hard think about your relationship with your gf right now.. If the love is still there? Don't leave your gf hanging.. Maybe have a talk with her ..If this new girl makes you happier then ...

Thanks guys for your help, I'm a little more sure about things now :]

I think before taking any decision you should ask yourself what exactly do you want. Also consider all the sweet moments that you had spend with your girlfriend and make sure that its not just infatuation that is attracting you towards this new girl.