+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi, Im new and would like some help please.

Hi, Im new and would like some help please.

Hi,

Nice to be a member of this forum.
    Im 18 going to be 19 soon and my girlfriend is 17.
    Ive known her since I was 4 and 3 and we've been good friends all our lifes.
    We've been together for now 3 years and its both our first relationships, first kiss, first crush, first everything.
    People around us, think its a great thing and We're openly engaged and our parents support our decision to be engaged.
    She's moving in with me, in about a month.
    We've decided its the right time to start having sex, we wanted to wait till we're engaged.
    But thats not what I need help on.
    We're moving in together and its a big step, we both want it and we're very much in love. She lived in a rough area and it wasnt save and its better that we're together soon.
    We will live in a flat, with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and small living room.
    The thing i need help on is, i hear alot of couples get bored of each other, and being around each other too much will make things not so good.
    I want to know, what others experiences are in moving in with a partner, how to give each other room, privacy, and keep everthing fresh, and cool. If you get what i mean.

Sorry for the long topic, please help
    Thank u

Welcome!
    If you are very much in love then y'two shouldn't have a problem. Y'guys sounds great for each other. Maybe some couples do get bored because they moved in together to fast or sumin'.

all i gotta say is, expect the worse when she realizes she wants to discover new things and then suddenly wants to break up with you. just be careful on that. first everything is not necessarily a good thing. but have fun.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCivic
    all i gotta say is, expect the worse when she realizes she wants to discover new things and then suddenly wants to break up with you. just be careful on that. first everything is not necessarily a good thing. but have fun.
    Bingo! Thats the killer, but I hope you guys get through that if it ever comes into play.

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Thanks for the welcome.
    About, she might wanna try new things and break.
    I understand what u say, but she's not like that. Its against her morals, she believes in purity, she was brought up in a religous family. Which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcity
    Thanks for the welcome.
    About, she might wanna try new things and break.
    I understand what u say, but she's not like that. Its against her morals, she believes in purity, she was brought up in a religous family. Which is good.
    It doesn't matter, people change. Everyone changes. Everything changes. Have a search on the forums for 'change' you will find some interesting things I, and others, have said on that.

Change is inevitable.