+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love triangle .....

Love triangle ..... Need help~~~

I happen to know these 1 guy 1 ger and later learnt tat the ger liked the guy. So being a middle man to them I help them pull the strings in between but even though I seen that they have a great characters difference they end up dating months later. The guy didn't even have to do anything at all.

But later on, me and the girl was very close much closer than she was with her bf is. We have a lot of common interest and we hang out quite a lot and it hit upon me that it isn't very often that I find someone who could really click with me. So one day, I decided to pop the question that I am interested in her. Although she was stunned to knew of it, but she never reject it. After 2 days later, I asked the same question again but she keep mum so I just assume and tell her that I got chances isn't it? So ended up, I said I would wait for her. We still as close as ever later on.

We share secrets often but I do told her that I was jealous about her current bf but she do was afraid at the same time that I ignored her. But as time goes by, the feeling of jealousy grew. I knew it wasn't a good thing because it can get out of hand. So I do need some advice. Feel free to clarify anything that i may have missed out. ~~~
    Last edited by Kippy; 03-07-09 at 11:55 AM.

Really need some help on this.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kippy View Post
    I happen to know these 1 guy 1 ger and later learnt tat the ger liked the guy. So being a middle man to them I help them pull the strings in between but even though I seen that they have a great characters difference they end up dating months later. The guy didn't even have to do anything at all.

But later on, me and the girl was very close much closer than she was with her bf is. We have a lot of common interest and we hang out quite a lot and it hit upon me that it isn't very often that I find someone who could really click with me. So one day, I decided to pop the question that I am interested in her. Although she was stunned to knew of it, but she never reject it. After 2 days later, I asked the same question again but she keep mum so I just assume and tell her that I got chances isn't it? So ended up, I said I would wait for her. We still as close as ever later on.

We share secrets often but I do told her that I was jealous about her current bf but she do was afraid at the same time that I ignored her. But as time goes by, the feeling of jealousy grew. I knew it wasn't a good thing because it can get out of hand. So I do need some advice. Feel free to clarify anything that i may have missed out. ~~~

You're waiting for someone you set up with another to change her mind and you're jealous about it, but have pledged to be her friend and wait for her until such time as she either does nothing with that comment or changes her mind towards you, versus someone completely different where you'll have to be the same friend but to her with a stranger?

Am I getting it right?