+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STDs, herpes, etc

i meant WITH a condom...changed, duh lesa missus doc
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 05-07-09 at 07:22 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i meant WITH a condom...changed, duh lesa missus doc
    ???

If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Whatever. We need SEX-ED. I just found out the largest HIV dating&support site Positivefish. com. It has more than 500,000 members!
    OMG! Why so many guys and girls on the site are very sexy? Why so many people infect HIV?

Quote Originally Posted by stdslove View Post
    Whatever. We need SEX-ED. I just found out the largest HIV dating&support site Positivefish. com. It has more than 500,000 members!
    OMG! Why so many guys and girls on the site are very sexy? Why so many people infect HIV?
    Perhaps because the site also includes people with the two largest viral STIs in america: herpes and hpv. Maybe they want to be more responsible and also have a supportive relationship with someone who has been infected with the same virus. The virus doesn't discriminate based on looks. Something tells me that you are familiar with this site.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

^^ would that be his obvious username...lol something..lol
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know who said Europe doesn't have as many STDs as America is wrong, at least according to the World Health Organization. [url]http://www.avert.org/stdstatisticsworldwide.htm[/url]

Also, I got my daughter vaccinated against HPV, and she's fine, as are the overwhelming majority of people who took this vaccine.

ALL vaccines carry risks, but statistically, the risks are minuscule. On the other hand, 50% of women who contract cervical cancer will die.

Besides, it was my understand that for the women who died after receiving Gardasil, there was no link to the vaccine (according to the WHO). [url]http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/conditions/07/07/cervical.cancer.vaccine/index.html[/url]

Follow mum's advice:

1. Don't touch anything
    2. Wash your hands
    3. Eat balanced meals
    4. Get plenty of rest--in bed by 10 and awake by 6
    5. Medidate and count your blessings.

Do these things and odds are you'll live a long and healthy (and maybe dull) life....but focus on long and healthy for a moment...

If you want to an exciting life, that it involves taking calculated risks associated with above.

Also, if your only choice is between a bitch and slut...take the bitch. Odds are, nobody's touched her But, if you have a third choice, then hopefully she's the good girl who also followed mum's advice. Anent, no worries about STDs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123