+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help With This Girl

Need help With This Girl

I like this girl in my school ALOT. When I say alot i mean a whole lot. We get along really good and shes has everything I like in girls. She broke up with her boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and ever since we been hangin out, I've been finding it hard to get her out my head. I been thinking that she thinks the same about me because shes been asking me some questions like do i think shes pretty? A couple of days later I told her how I felt about her, and she seemed a lil wierd about it for maybe a day or two but when i asked her if she cared about what I said, she told me that she does care about what I said and that she listens to everything that I say. So I asked if it was possible for her to ever like me, and she said she doesnt no right now because she still has stuff going on with her ex. Now I know for a fact that when she says that, she doesn't mean that they are still seeing each other, flirting with each other, kissing or anything like that. But I would like to know what she means. I'm not ready to give up on this girl and move on just yet because I still think me and her can be something. When we hung out, shes the one who asked me to hang out she told me she wanted to hang out with me. So now I got 2 questions.

Question #1- What could she of meant when she said her and her ex have stuff going on?

Question #2- What should I do to show her how much I care about her? I know I told her already but I think I need to show her also.

Question #3- Does anyone think we have a shot together, or do you think she has the slightest interest in me?

And please dont give me an answer of just give her up because I want to give one last attempt before I do that.

when you said something going on with her ex bf could it mean sex. Is she ready to go back with him. why did they break up> How long did they dated? How old are you guys. Just questions think about it

GIrls are confusing, but since she had a tough break, you're kind of her puppet. The blunt truth is that you are her bitch for now, where she can just use you to make her feel better. What did you answe when she asked if she was pretty? Forget your questions

What you can do is ignore her for a little while and see if she is desperate enough to want you. Make her feel that she can't waste your time because your's is more precious than her. Ask he right away if you don't want to drop her, "Want to grab something to eat". And when you meet, start touching her and talk intimate.

But seriously, she does not know what she want because she broke up with her boyfriend and pretty much wants ANY male companion

Probably that's what's going on.She's probably hurt from her last relationship and wants some company.Or she may like you,but his confused since she just came out of a relationship.
    I would advise to let her be the one to go talk to you,playing a little "hard to get" with her.

yeah, she's probably still having issues with her ex, a lot of the time that happens where you still think about them or have to take time to get over them. It's hard to move right on. One thing to be careful with here is being the rebound guy. I had something like this happen to me and it turned out and backfired on me later. Just keep your guard up. For now i'd take it slow with her and see what she wants. Pushing her will only cause her more dislike to you. If she knows how you feel, keep doing things to reinforce that, like hang out with her and do things for her, and then when she decides she is ready, she can go to you if thats what she wants.

Don't be a chump and ask her out already. You guys are already alone to talk. Carress her hair and lean in for the lips. You can't WAIT for her to decide if she is ready. You'll just waste your time. Make it noted that YOU are letting her in your life. If you don't make a move quick, you guys will be in the friend zone if not already. If she is telling you her problems with guys and complaining about her life. That's it for you buddy, you are now officially her GIRLfriend