+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Complicated story

Complicated story

Basically me and me sorta ex as you could call it. We fell in love and it was all good. I made some bad mistakes with her to push her away to fall in love with another guy and date two different guys because of what I did. I didn't really truly accept her flaws. And when she did something wrong. I held it over her head and made her feel like crap and used it as ammo against her. I didn't know I was doing that at the time. Well you know to do it on purpose.

Well anyways, and I thought she was just screwing me over because that was the type of woman she was. I didn't know I did that till today. About a month ago she started dating this 30 year old guy and she's only 17. I was totally against it. Because of my standards and that I didn't see that thing ever having a chance with each other. I was trying to look after her. Because I was still in love with her. I guess part of it was jealousy also.

She didn't like that I was calling him a paedophile and a pathetic loser with no life. Because he should have someone his own age and not someone that is almost 2 times younger than him. Well apparently he broke up with her because he finally started feeling guilty about it. She told me that they are just friends now.

But I like I said, I finally got the truth out of her why she never dated me and gave other guys chances. I told her I was truly sorry and regret it. I was wrong for it. I was breaking down because I did the same exact thing to my ex-fiance a couple of years ago. And now I did it to her. I felt horrible for the pain I did. To lose the one person that loved me and saw a great side of me.

I asked her for forgiveness. She said there is nothing to forgive and that she won't hold grudges. I know it took a lot to do and say. I asked her if we could just leave all the rest out (bad things) and try and forget them (at least attempt at best). And just start over from where it was good. She said yes to that. I asked her also if she could give me a second chance at getting her back to where we could be bf/gf some day. She told me "i dunno. We need to be friends, real good friends". She can't predict the future. And I respect it.

I want to prove to her I'm a great guy again. I want to show her that I'm really meaning it when I said I regret it. But now her ex bf (30 year old). see's that I'm trying to win her back. And is coming between us. Because one of her profile that he is on of hers. I left comments on there (something sweet and what not). He tries to go and do it better to captivate her again. And I know he is only doing this just to screw me and her over because he thinks I screwed them two over. I heard that he was wanting to marry her already? I mean you can't want to marry someone that only knew for like a couple of weeks. Her last boyfriend proposed to her after a month.

I'm afraid that if he continues to do this. I'm going to be up creek without a paddle. Because he'll get her back because she still is in love with him, etc.And I'm trying to get her to re fall in love with me all over again. Because I really see something between us. And I do have the best of intentions with her.

I want to try and get her back before I lose her forever because of him.

Am I right for feeling worried about that other guy? What can I do to better my chances with her to where even he can't get between me and her again? I know time is what I got. And it's not easy and can't happen overnight. I understand.
    Last edited by zeke86; 04-07-09 at 12:27 PM.

*in my nicest voice*

Give this chick some credit...man, so she has no control over her future and who she ends up with?

chill the heck out, be her friend, her 'really good friend' and don't get caught up in a competition with this guy, you will both end up looking like limpdicks.

whilst some chicks love 2 men fighting over them, they do not like to be thought of as a prize. If this guy is only doing it to get at you, then she will see this and make up her own mind up about him. quit trying to control who,what, when etc....let her know your feelings, but friends try and support each other, they do not completely dog out the 'opponent' because is so bloody obvious....