+ Follow This Topic

Thread: guys....ugh

guys....ugh

Well there is this guy...I know I'm not older as what people usualy would be to say they're in love...well Im sorry to say but I know I'm in love...we dated for about 6 months and 2 weeks on and off but only short breaks. Well he always come back into my life right when i pretty much stop thinking about him totally and tell me he still wants to be with me n loves me...Well everytime I fall for it. Just recently in fact he told me everything i wanted to hear, well he got online the other day and he starts yelling at me cussin me out and blaming me for something that I didn't do and wouldn't give me a chance to talk or even to explain himself, he just signed off as quickly as he got off. Well I didn't know what to think. I saw him the other day at the mall with some friends, and well he wouldn't even talk to me...he was being immature and giving me dirty looks and he wouldn't talk to me at all... so I'm not sure what to think or what to do or anything at this point. I'm just so confused everyone is telling me to get over the boi and date other people and then on the other hand people are telling me to stay single and get over him. So I'm lost and anyone with any advice would be appreciated at this point thanks...

*-_-* - ?¿ - Kimithy - ¿? - *-_-*

Hey dear...what can I say. Men...ten a penny

Well, personally I think that it's really cute when guys get all crazy and jealous (therefore revealing their insecurity), and besides...if you say you're pretty young (which I believe he is too) you should just let him slip away with that once because he's just immature. That doesn't mean you should forgive guys all the time, it just means that you can let him slip away once given that you guys will talk it over and he'll apologize. Next time he'll know, because you'll introduce him to something new - trust.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Hey dear...what can I say. Men...ten a penny

Well, personally I think that it's really cute when guys get all crazy and jealous (therefore revealing their insecurity), and besides...if you say you're pretty young (which I believe he is too) you should just let him slip away with that once because he's just immature. That doesn't mean you should forgive guys all the time, it just means that you can let him slip away once given that you guys will talk it over and he'll apologize. Next time he'll know, because you'll introduce him to something new - trust.
    Thanks hun...it may seem like advice ain't much when giving it to someone but I just want you to know it helps me alot! Thanks ~(~Kimithy~)~

Drop him like a parking ticket.

He isn't looking for Miss Right, he is looking for Miss Right now. He is only using you for the occasional immature moral booster or shoulder to lean on when it is convenient for him. He doesnt want you. Think about it. "On and off" for 6 months and some change? That's not a guy looking for commitment. Thats a guy looking for something to latch onto until he gets the BBD. (Bigger Better Deal).

Trust me. He isnt worth it. And there isnt any reason for you to stay single. All that will do is boost his fat ego more and make him think he made you "depressed" and vowed celebacy or some shit.