+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Hate Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hate Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW i just love him so0o much! NOT!!!! wow when I actually believe something im deffinetly WRONG! And All my friends are right as always! ! ughhhh!!!!!! Well I know I shouldn't listen to gossip or rumors...but why would someone tell me a rumor this later after me n him broke up...we broke up end of May and hes been messing with my head ever since...Well one of my BEST FRIENDS has just informed me that he cheated on me with a gurl name Frankie...Alright this is the complicated part about our relationship well when we actaully had one..he had to transfer to a different school because he moved out of my schools zone...well yeah he cheated on me there with this gurl...shoot UGH! now I know for sure Im better then that and im sooo dropping him!... But I need some advice if i see him n he trys talking to me at school or what not..what do I do act like him cheatin on me and me knowing about it never crossed my mind and that I really dont know about it or what? reply please...crisis to me at least ugh sorry for postin my problems i just dont know what to do ne more
    ~(~Kimithy~)~

If he talks to you, you don't need to talk back. AND, it's alright if he knows that you knew about him cheating. Just don't give him the satisfaction of yelling, and getting upset...just ignore him. After all that he is soo not worth your time or tears!
    Never regret something from your past, everything happens for a reason.

Thanks Rach...It just the fact that i know he'll deny it and jus i dk but you're right he isn't worth my time and tears thanks hun
    ~(~Kimmie~)~

Quote Originally Posted by Kimithy
    Thanks Rach...It just the fact that i know he'll deny it and jus i dk but you're right he isn't worth my time and tears thanks hun
    ~(~Kimmie~)~
    i would woop that guyz ass i cant imagine cheating on my gf its so slack

TiM1212 - - >>replied

TiM1212...Yeah it is pretty low...n trust me plenty of my friends wanna beat his azz so yah...