+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help with Six Month Anniversary gift?

Help with Six Month Anniversary gift?

Me and my girlfriends six month anniversary is coming up in about a week, I'm really stuck on gift ideas. I'm not the most romantic of guys so any ideas would be great. All I have planned right now is taking her to a nice restaurant, but as far as what gift I'm going to give her, I have no idea, please help

When me and my bf celebrated our 6-month anniversary, I surprised him with a candle lit dinner cooked completely by me! He didn't buy me a gift or anything, he simply wrote me a really sweet poem, which meant more to me than any gift he could go out and buy.

I don't know this girl, but personally, I prefer simple, but thoughtful gifts that show that he cares about me. Try writing a poem, burning a CD of both of your favorite songs, or stuff like that. Something that shows how well you know her, or how much you care about her, etc...

Hope I helped!
    "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
    -Moulin Rouge

hmm well simply give a gift from the heart...make sure whatever you do or give has your heart along with it...if the love is strong enough just spending the special event together is worth it all...maybe spendin some time under the stars...that would be sweet good luck
    ~(~Kimithy~)~

Guys i appreciate the help but some more ideas would greatly be appreciated, thanks in advance

Maybe some parfum?

Take out for a romantic dinner then give her a heart warming poem, letter or a promise ring

well I dont know how old you guys are...but one idea is a bed and breakfast. Thats always a great idea. Ok if youre younger...the special dinner is nice and then maybe a small trinket, a bracelet maybe with a charm that resembles something about you guys, jewlery always works, but YOUR own thought into it is what will really set her heart ablaze! A book of love, a book of poetry, something meaningful to you as a couple. Goodluck and happy anniversary
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

A great idea is to take her back to a place where the whole thing started, your first kiss, the place yall had your first date, or the place where whatever your celebrating first happened. Surprise her with something memorable or something that she cares deeply about, like reciting her first love letter to her or, something she wrote, bringing that thing she always cared about or used to like alot/love there, and spend the rest of then day/night together, I think night would be best.