+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Met a girl in the club!

Met a girl in the club!

Hey, I met this girl at a club on the dance floor and I started talking to her. I offered her a drink and she wanted to come with me to the bar. I hold her hand and went to the bar with her. I started to flirt with her like how beutiful she is, the way she talks,her eyes etc and she was flirting with me too. We had a nice conversation. Anyway, she handed me over her phone and asked my phone number and i gave my number to her. I kissed her hand gently when i left her and told her to call me with a cool way. My question is: Should i expect a call from her anytime soon? If so when? If not then what's wrong? What should i do if she texts me or calls me? Thank you guys..

PS: This is in Canada btw. Maybe different countries have different ways

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    ur thinking too hard about it.

Well it has been almost 4 days since we met. Maybe i should forget about it.

Don't expect anything from her. Remember, you met her at the club.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am just curious though. Is it true that if a girl doesn't call you in 3 days after she met you that means she is not into you? What if she calls me next week or something? Or what if i see her again in the club?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto84 View Post
    I am just curious though. Is it true that if a girl doesn't call you in 3 days after she met you that means she is not into you? What if she calls me next week or something? Or what if i see her again in the club?
    There is no scientific measurement for that. I think you should live life and if she calls, great. If not, then that is it. If you are really that interested, you should just look in the club for her. Not desperately, but just whenever you drop by.
    Watch it happen to other people, and eventually watch it happen to you.

Yea i know. She just looked really interested in me and asked my number. Perhaps that's becuz of the alcohol i bought for her :S

Oh well, my cell battery was dead unfortunately and she wasn't drunk i am sure.

well, if she was interested, she would have called the next day. If she was really interested, she would have exchanged her "real" number with yours. remember, it's easy for them to hit the delete button.

Then why did she bother asking my number? I wasn't really insistent or anything. She suddenly asked my number

sometimes they feel bad about just leaving, or they will think maybe you are an option if they ever need anything. OR they just want to boost up their ego, by getting numbers sorta like how guys gets numbers from girls, it boosts up their ego till they find out it's a fake number LOL

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She just wanted a free drink , don`t You ever expect her to call She probobly even didn`t save Your number and she asked for it so You think she didn`t want just a drink And she doesn`t care about what will You think next since You won`t meet again . Nothing less nothing more
    I wazzzz here

I wish my cell battery wasn't dead so i couldget her number too and call her maybe.

there are plenty of girls out there, you'll find someone

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you'll catch her at another club ...

But if she really wanted to call you, she would ... You sure she wasn't drunk? Anyway, I wouldn't get too hung up over a club chick ... you'll get another chance next time.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast