+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: I Help You Get Girls

All Neo posts condense down to the subject of Penis whether he admits it or not, Indi.

- but fair point. Carry on Neo. I bid you farewell.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You could help him better by telling him there is more to life than sex, something he's apparently confused about. Ref this thread:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/32927-discuss-amongst-yourselves-3.html[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

That's a given, Indi. Sex is short compared the numerous hours of the day, week, month. It's great, it's reaffirming, it's ecstacy, it's part of it. Just like evolving into an adult with a copy of the Sears catalogue hidden in a bathroom cupboard. You still have your friends, and as you grow older, and have no need for catalogues, the object of your sexual attraction is also your best friend and family.

I don't think I'd get through to him though. He needs time to grow as a person and away from printing inks.

Doc Durian says:

"And therefore that means?"

to what are you responding to?

"All Neo posts condense down to the subject of Penis whether he admits it or not, Indi."

awesome!

IndiReloaded says:

"You could help him better by telling him there is more to life than sex, something he's apparently confused about."

<yawn> show me where I said there's nothing more to life than sex. I swear I spend more time correcting you guys than defending my comments.

Doc Durian says:

"I don't think I'd get through to him though. He needs time to grow as a person and away from printing inks."

haha, there's nothing you could possibly offer me. The one time you actually explained why you disagree with me, you were exposed as a complete moron. No thanks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    boobaa says:

"How do I find a new girlfriend and/or make my ex jelaous?"

stare at this image for a while. The answer will gradually come to you.

Hmm, I see sex there.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    <yawn> show me where I said there's nothing more to life than sex. I swear I spend more time correcting you guys than defending my comments.
    Certainly, Neo. I quoted you in this thread:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/32927-discuss-amongst-yourselves-3.html#post482710[/url]

You wrote this:
    haha, what could possibly be more fulfilling than sex?
    If you meant something different, then you should restate your point.

I've noticed you have difficulty admitting when you are wrong or were imprecise in your communication, young man. Its something you should work on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

^^ I was about to post that too Indie. That whole entire thread was about how great sex is.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

IndiReloaded, our ultimate purpose in life is to pass on our genes. Therefore, the ultimate fulfillment is to have sex.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, well thank you Professor Neo for enlightening me. I really didn't know that.

If you believe that, then all you need do is ejaculate into a test tube, put a photo of yourself on the tube, give it to the nearest sperm bank and then leap off the nearest cliff.

Oh, and I suppose you never use condoms, right? That would be inconsistent with your comment.

Pretty lame reply, doll, especially to me on this subject. I wouldn't know anything about the subject of evolution.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

is there a universal rule of attraction for girls that i can use?

IndiReloaded says:

"If you believe that, then all you need do is ejaculate into a test tube, put a photo of yourself on the tube, give it to the nearest sperm bank and then leap off the nearest cliff."

don't be foolish. Not only does artificial insemination have nothing to do with our biological hard-wiring, but committing suicide goes against our instinct to survive.

"Oh, and I suppose you never use condoms, right? That would be inconsistent with your comment."

how so? Our ultimate purpose in life is to pass on our genes. Nature intended for us to fulfill this purpose by programing us to desire sex.

"Pretty lame reply, doll, especially to me on this subject. I wouldn't know anything about the subject of evolution."

pretty lame reply, gurl, especially to me on this subject. I wouldn't know anything about the subject of evolution.

DatAznBoy says:

"is there a universal rule of attraction for girls that i can use?"

be an alpha male.

How do you get girls? Personally, I have noticed a huge pattern: be a little inaccessible. This tends to drive them crazy either in a good way or a negative way. If a girl is slightly interested, it is kind of a button test.
    Back off and see if she's more interested.

My husband hates this phenomena, because whenever he is not interested in hopping in bed, I tend to respond more strongly. This also makes me want to be extremely close at inappropriate times, like when his family is around, or when Aunt Flo comes to town .
    I'm in trouble for advertising in my sig.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast