+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: I Help You Get Girls

Is this thread still working? Coz I've got a question..

Should be. Go for it.

Ask away, grasshopper.

Alright here is my question, kind of stupid.

Why do girls add you in their facebook account if they don't want to talk? I knew this girl, we used to be in the same class. We talked to each other a few times, you know she knew who I was and all that. But, after our classes finished, we lost contact. After couple of months, we met at a party and we were talking to each other during the whole time, I mean she was just sitting with me only. I admit, I didn't act like a man at that time and didn't ask her for number or email id. Well, she was leaving the country couple of days after so I thought there was no point.

But, then I found her on Facebook. She added me but she never really talked to me. What's wrong?

kai, girls are weird like that. They will show interests and then suddenly stop talking to you. Don't take it personally. She just isn't into you.

The girl I like doesn't talk a lot on msn, but in school when I walk over to her table to ask for some help while the other girls answer my question but she just stares at me. I was planning on asking her out with some friends to watch a movie but since she doesn't always reply on msn and I only have a few classes with her that makes things a little more difficult any suggestions on where I should ask her out?

why are you even talking to girls on msn? Stop it. You mentioned this girl doesn't talk much and just stares at you. I think it's safe to say that she doesn't like you. My advice is to learn to recognize when you're wasting your time and move on. There are too many girls around you to be so focused on one girl who is not interested in you.

LOL!! That's so true. If a girl knows you in person and has the ability to communicate in person with you... she would rather do that versus talking to you on the internet. If they don't see you in person all the time they are most likely to talk to you more on the internet.

If the girl doesn't talk to you in person or on the net... she's not into you.
    If the girl doesn't talk to you on the net and she can't talk to you in person... she's not into you.

LOL ty for the advice, kk but now i got another girl

This one actually talks in person , but a during break she asked me if i used to like some other girl

(fill in name1): -random stuff- so did you used to like (fill in another name2)?

Me: uuuuh, yea used to, why?

(name1): no reason

Me: are you sure? >_>

(name1): haha yea just wondering

so is she jealous or is she just curious?

the other girl is probably too nervous to ask you and put her friend up to it. Go talk to her and see what happens.

Here is another one. We all know that if we are too nice with girls then we'll probably get into "Friend zone", and girls like challenge. How to be a challenge to a girl? Like you've met a new girl.. what shall one do to avoid the friend zone?

don't be a pushover and don't give her too much of your time.

Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    Alright here is my question, kind of stupid.

Why do girls add you in their facebook account if they don't want to talk? I knew this girl, we used to be in the same class. We talked to each other a few times, you know she knew who I was and all that. But, after our classes finished, we lost contact. After couple of months, we met at a party and we were talking to each other during the whole time, I mean she was just sitting with me only. I admit, I didn't act like a man at that time and didn't ask her for number or email id. Well, she was leaving the country couple of days after so I thought there was no point.

But, then I found her on Facebook. She added me but she never really talked to me. What's wrong?
    Man girls are not good they don't like you unless you are an alpha male if you are young it is even worse.

I think you should just not worry about girls because if you need to worry or ask questions they probably don't like you so the answer is : no she will not go out with you, she doesn't like you she probably vaguely remembers you and you are a just another strange person in the room that talks to her because she is hot or because she thinks she is hot.

To girls you are about as small as an insect so don't worry about them. Just go about your ife.

what are some exercises to work on your oblique muscles?

why do you want to work out your obliques? They make your waist look wider.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast