+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: I Help You Get Girls

I was disgusted when i saw this thread. Who are you to give advice about girls? What are your credentials? Women are not programmed computers you know. There isnt a certain formula that you use to win their hearts, everyone is different, they like different things and they react differently to things. Pure honesty can lead to true love- that is all you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    tintin says:

follow these steps:

4) number close (e.g. "you seem pretty chill. We should hang out sometime.")
    yeah...if i was a woman and a guy asked me something like that i would be like ''yeah walk away, come back and ask me again but this time with MANNERS!!''

Alright, whats your opinion on my story here? [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/35329-what-should-i-do-ladies-my-story.html[/url]

Let me know if you need any additional info ;p

Here's another one, I really need ur help on this

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/35468-old-flame-burns-again-new-post.html[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by breal59 View Post
    yeah...if i was a woman and a guy asked me something like that i would be like ''yeah walk away, come back and ask me again but this time with MANNERS!!''
    Well, real women always respond positively to that. I always get a phone number, and thats pretty much what I say. Last time a girl said no to me getting her phone number was... god I can't even remember, its been that long.

Thats not to say that getting a phone number means you've won, a girl can still lose interest later or flake on you, just that its always gotten me a number.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

afterhourz, find an activity that's fun and doesn't give off the vibe that you're seriously into her (e.g. rock wall climbing, the beach, a zoo, etc) and invite her to join you. If she agrees, then build chemistry on your date by escalating kino and go from there. You will be able to tell if she likes you.

kai, I thought I told you to stop talking to girls online. They probably think you're a creep.

well i want to sort of gain a little bit of muscle around there, not so much that it stands out, just enough so that if i get poked there by friends it wont seem squishy and fat

DatAznBoy says:

"well i want to sort of gain a little bit of muscle around there, not so much that it stands out, just enough so that if i get poked there by friends it wont seem squishy and fat"

perform dumbbell side bends. Pick a weight that challenges you to squeeze out 12 reps. I suggest you start with 20 lbs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x30hOyDNrk"]YouTube - Dumbbell Side Bend[/ame]

How exactly will I know if shes into me, if I try my kino? What exactly should I be looking for?

kino, or touch, is how we communicate our comfort level with a person through physical contact. We subconsciously pick up on kino to gauge how interested a person is. A girl that lets you into her personal space (e.g. stand close to her, put your arm around her, give her a hug) is communicating more interests than one who prefers to keep a distance between you and her. Escalating kino is a good way to build chemistry and determine if someone likes you.

if i ask a girl out( we haven't hung out yet before) should it be with friends or without?

depends on the situation. Is this girl shy? Is she into you? Where do you plan on taking her?

i was planning to take her to the movies to watch saw 6 with some friends, and shes not that shy, and yea im pretty sure shes into me

sounds like a solid plan. Build chemistry over the course of your date and go for a kiss at the end of the night. It's really that simple.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast