+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: I Help You Get Girls

ITT: I Help You Get Girls

this thread is for guys to ask me anything having to do with girls. Feel free to ask me about sex, dating, flirting, how to dress, etc. I will help you become more successful with females. Let's keep this thread civil.

I dated a chick for 4 years and she ended up ending it.
    I was a little sissy boy with nothing going for me.
    It's been 4 months and i have changed entirely from my physical to mental status. I am very toned now, dress very nice, and have many goals and ambitions.

I will see this girl in a week.
    What should my game plan be to attract her back to me.
    Keep in mind we have a history together so i can still possibly use that to my advantage.

props on improving yourself mentally and physically. It's not easy and even somewhat discouraged in today's society. Most people will tell you to be happy with who you are or try to bring you down for becoming successful. Don't let that stop you from continuing to better yourself.

the best strategy to win a girl back is to get her thinking about you. Still be friends with her but show her you moved on. Act flirty around her but don't show any signs that you miss her or want to get back together. Find the right balance between interest and disinterest. If she still has feelings for you, she will become confused by your mixed signals. Then she will start over analyzing and be more drawn to you.

Exactly what i was thinking

And very true.. I've noticed A LOT of haters because of my new positive enthusiastic attitude.

Why win back the girl that broke up with you after 4 years, there must of been a reason, and that reason might come back around again. Unless that reason was you weren't toned enough and didn't have goals.

Hey Neo, I noticed way back in highschool when I was super quiet and quite the brooder lot of chicks were curious about me in a good way.

I think you are right about finding the right balance of interest and disinterest.

I like this girl, and her friends say that we like each other, but whenever i ask her out to hang out with a bunch of friends, she always responds with I'm busy, and then an excuse like she needs to clean out the house, or shes celebrating with her family but she always talks to me and etc, so i have no idea if she is interested or not

How do I find a new girlfriend and/or make my ex jelaous?
    Don't expect anything.

Wait, there is already an ask guy section Neo. Why are you making an ask Neo section? Are you the expert now? Plus, there's an ask girl section too. Is this for your ego, Neo?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Don't start that, Raze. Neo got a clean slate in this thread since I questioned his ego's role and the original thread was deleted.

DatAznBoy says:

"I like this girl, and her friends say that we like each other, but whenever i ask her out to hang out with a bunch of friends, she always responds with I'm busy, and then an excuse like she needs to clean out the house, or shes celebrating with her family but she always talks to me and etc, so i have no idea if she is interested or not"

she's not interested and is just using you for attention. Move on to another girl who won't waste your time.

boobaa says:

"How do I find a new girlfriend and/or make my ex jelaous?"

stare at this image for a while. The answer will gradually come to you.

Raze says:

"Wait, there is already an ask guy section Neo. Why are you making an ask Neo section?"

b/c this thread is specifically for helping guys to get girls.

"Are you the expert now?"

although I don't claim to be an expert, I'm probably the most knowledgable person here on how to attract girls.

"Plus, there's an ask girl section too."

okay...

"Is this for your ego, Neo?"

no. It's for helping guys like you become more successful with the opposite sex.

Doc Durian says:

"Don't start that, Raze. Neo got a clean slate in this thread since I questioned his ego's role and the original thread was deleted."

I deleted the other thread.

And therefore that means?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aw, come on guys. If he helps even one sad fellow to get some confidence, its all good.

Who cares if we have 30 threads like this? Its better than the 150 threads about Penis Size.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast