+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wow... why the games?

wow... why the games?

Pretty much long story short, I have two girls in this situation....however, one shows affection and the other tries to hide it. I'm not a player, I would like to make sure I'm making the right decision to the right girl.

Now, I like both of them, but I will have to eliminate one of them. Both of them are beautiful, nice and caring and they are both in school, smart. However, both of them are going on dates with other people, which are usually ah's.

The one that shows affection to me, She doesn't play games, and she's honest, perfect type. has one problem for me.... she's too beautiful, I have 100 guys to battle against. She can be flirty... which I get jealous sometimes and I would hate to be her option in the long run.

the other one, shows somewhat of interest, and asks me to go out a lot. But, all of a sudden, she mentions oh I'm going out with this guy, but not in a relationship. Is she trying to get me jealous... or making me to ask her out or something?

Why don't you ask her?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you're on the money with your hunch. Which means you're more in tune with the second girl.

Have either of the girls suggested you enter into a monogamous relationship? So far, it doesn't sound like either girl is looking to settle down.

If the first makes you jealous, and you already know you would "hate to be her option"... I think you've answered your own question.