+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love hurts

Love hurts

I am currently in love with a female who has got to be right for me.

However, she just got out of a relationship with a dude, who is quite a douche. She is terrified of a relationship and yet, she needs someone to love her like everyone does.

I never started liking her until I got to know her. I think men have messed her up so much that she has erected large walls. She is so kind to me. She meets me halfway (and then some).

It is all so tragic. You can use your big words and call me a "white knight" or whatever you want, but I don't buy that. Some people we are meant to meet with. Soul Mates.

I feel, from the depths of my heart, that the universe wanted us to meet for some reason.

Oh, and there is another women who is crazy and trying to keep us apart. Crazy like fatal attraction crazy.

Any interesting thoughts on the topic of soul mates and crazy situations?

Yeah, stay away from both.

You can't fix other peoples problems, Mr. Fixit.

But hey, it's your life. Live it and learn the hard way.

I see you are a psychic to, you can read what the universe tells you and you know the future.

You're in for one rude awakening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
    It is all so tragic. You can use your big words and call me a "white knight" or whatever you want, but I don't buy that. Some people we are meant to meet with. Soul Mates.

Any interesting thoughts on the topic of soul mates and crazy situations?
    Yes. Here's the End-All argument I use regarding Soul Mates. Especially when they involve relationship angst:

If you are truly soulmates, it doesn't matter if you are together in this life. You will be together some day, in some life. It is written, so don't worry about it.

If you don't believe in soul mates, then you agree you only get one kick at the can. In which case, you want to do your absolute BEST to choose a mate who will make you happy and comes with as little baggage as possible, who is stable, who will make a good parent to your children. Because, if this is all there is, the most important thing is your genetic legacy (or that of your genetic 'pack'--your family/friends).

Either way, don't worry about it. Do what makes the most sense based on your values and your happiness.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Yeah, stay away from both.

You can't fix other peoples problems, Mr. Fixit.

But hey, it's your life. Live it and learn the hard way.

I see you are a psychic to, you can read what the universe tells you and you know the future.

You're in for one rude awakening.
    First off, I don't understand "fix other people's problems". I am not here for my own ego aggrandizement, as you are.

Second, I would do anything for this person. She, in her crazy world helped to save my life. Do you understand that? That love can save someone's life?

From your responses, I doubt it...

Third, why would you tell me it is my life and I learn the hard way if I don't take your advice?

I don't know you from adam.

I see you putting out a lot of cliches and simply, trite answers to situations here.

If you have something to say that is positive, constructive, has meaning sure, let me know.

Otherwise, you come off like dr phil and you ain't got a degree in love, so kindly **** OFF.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Yes. Here's the End-All argument I use regarding Soul Mates. Especially when they involve relationship angst:

If you are truly soulmates, it doesn't matter if you are together in this life. You will be together some day, in some life. It is written, so don't worry about it.

If you don't believe in soul mates, then you agree you only get one kick at the can. In which case, you want to do your absolute BEST to choose a mate who will make you happy and comes with as little baggage as possible, who is stable, who will make a good parent to your children. Because, if this is all there is, the most important thing is your genetic legacy (or that of your genetic 'pack'--your family/friends).

Either way, don't worry about it. Do what makes the most sense based on your values and your happiness.
    I kinda got a sense we would be here in this life. I swear the universe talks to me and so does her higher power. Tells me things. Sad tragic things. Makes me love her more. She gives me looks that make me wonder what I can do. I hate seeing women abused by men.

I don't mind baggage, stability problems. She is a great parent to wonderful kids.

I don't care about having my own kids. If I do I do.

But yeah, if I can stop crying long enough to think about it, my values do matter. She seems to be the only person not using me since I came into money.

Sometimes people build walls to see who will make them tumble.

First off, I don't understand "fix other people's problems". I am not here for my own ego aggrandizement, as you are.

Second, I would do anything for this person. She, in her crazy world helped to save my life. Do you understand that? That love can save someone's life?

From your responses, I doubt it...

Third, why would you tell me it is my life and I learn the hard way if I don't take your advice?

I don't know you from adam.

I see you putting out a lot of cliches and simply, trite answers to situations here.

If you have something to say that is positive, constructive, has meaning sure, let me know.

Otherwise, you come off like dr phil and you ain't got a degree in love, so kindly **** OFF.

Thanks.
    First of all, your attitude suxx.

I don't tell you what you want to hear, I tell you what you need to hear you little crybaby.

You're living in a dreamworld and you're well on your way to failure.

That's your problem, not mine.

Don't take my advice and do whatever you want, see if I give even a rats ass.

Life, which is a real bitch btw, will teach you.

When that happens, don't come here crying like a little girl, because you won't have my sympathy nor my condolences.

That said,

Have a great screwed up life in fantasy world.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 09-07-09 at 06:42 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    First of all, your attitude suxx.

I don't tell you what you want to hear, I tell you what you need to hear.

You're living in a dreamworld and you're well on your way to failure.

That's your problem, not mine.

Don't take my advice and do whatever you want.

Life, which is a real bitch btw, will teach you.

When that happens, don't come here crying like a little girl, because you won't have my sympathy nor my condolences.

That said,

Have a great screwed up life in fantasy world.
    My fantasy world is a million times better than your reality.

Trust me on this.

And I bet your marriage is shallow and trite, just like you are.

My fantasy world is a million times better than your reality.

Trust me on this.

And I bet your marriage is shallow and trite, just like you are.
    25 Years of being married to the same woman and 3 children contradict your fairy tale world.

And the Titanic sinks while the band plays.

Better luck next time. Can't teach an old fox new tricks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, tell us more NG. Does she want a relationship with you? Or is it unrequited love? What's the whole story here?

And what makes this woman so special besides her ability to garner loads of sympathy from you?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    So, tell us more NG. Does she want a relationship with you? Or is it unrequited love? What's the whole story here?

And what makes this woman so special besides her ability to garner loads of sympathy from you?
    Does she want a relationship? Good question. She is always looking.

Unrequited love? Maybe. But she wouldn't tell me so much about her if.....

What makes her special?

She shares with me a lot of unique points of view. She is traditional, older than me, very beautiful, self sacrificing to others, upbeat, always positive...

I could go on all day. Should I?

She seems to be someone I knew in a previous life.

Plus our astrology charts are very compatible.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Love hurts because when erections last longer than a few hours it gets sore down there. And soreness hurts

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Love hurts because when erections last longer than a few hours it gets sore down there. And soreness hurts
    Nice to see so many trolls here on a love forum...jeeze.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well sir while I may be a troll I am a very active troll... almost 3,000 posts

Love does not hurt. Broken hearts are self inflicted wounds. It's how we interpret the situations in our lives that causes pain. We create emotions from our own ideas after experiencing a feeling. There are only 3 feelings. Neutral. Pleasent. Unpleasent. You have a choice of what to think and act upon after experiencing a feeling. You can use self awareness, imagination, conscience, and free will before reacting to a feeling or stimulus. External conditions and circumstances have no power over your emotions or choices.
    Nobody has the power to influence your emotions. You alone are responsible.

Your posts do seem like quite the cliche, and I bet there is a good number of folks who wrote the same only to come back asking for relationship help.

Also your first post and the 10th seem like a contradiction.

If I was a woman you'd creep me out, good luck though.