+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why can't I see the signs of when my girlfriend is unhappy ?

why can't I see the signs of when my girlfriend is unhappy ?

It really grinds my gears that I'm unable to see this and only when its to late do i see it, Any girls that could offer on advice on this would be great. I seem to be useless at reading the signs until its too late.

For example she goes out on a hen night and some bloke talks to her and she wants to be with him because shes so unhappy with me.

A very confused and puzzled Brian

Dump her. I mean it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The answer is because women are crazy with no idea of why they even get upset. They just cry like small child because their ovaries say to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Dump her. I mean it.
    9 years + in a relationship I dont want to be that harsh, I'm currently reading a book on relationship stages (6 being all and all) quite interesting

Dump her. I mean it.
    It is quite obvious you don't love yourself.

If you really want to be with her, you need to hone in on her actions and things that she says. And if you know her well enough, you shouldn't always be trying to read into her - one thing should say it all.
    Also, when you're with her, what are you doing to make her HAPPY and not upset? You need to give the happy portion a little more credit. Instead of being passive, show her you love her, take her out to dinner, send her a romantic card, text her out of the blue how you're thinking about her ect...If you're idly letting this relationship operate, then of course, she's going to be unhappy and she'll look for happiness elsewhere. Good luck!

so your supposed to be looking for signs she is unhappy as you wave her off for her hen night??

why are you asking yourself what is wrong with YOU? SHE is all wrong man....how thickle can a chick be to say that after one night with a guy??

Brian where are you at with her now, so she comes home with that...are you still together, did she leave you for him?

ok being a woman i can read between the lines here. NO she didn't say she wanted to be with him for real, she said i want to be with someone like him (that treats her with respect and care and attention etc etc) she probably said she wished you were like him or were actually him (what she perceives him to be)....lol i bet she'd love to read this thread and give her 2 cents.

she wants to feel loved man. keep reading and start reading a few more books coz you need help. you lot are clueless
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 11-07-09 at 07:11 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Dump her. I mean it.

your wife must have the patience of a saint
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ok being a woman i can read between the lines here. NO she didn't say she wanted to be with him for real, she said i want to be with someone like him (that treats her with respect and care and attention etc etc) she probably said she wished you were like him or were actually him (what she perceives him to be)....lol i bet she'd love to read this thread and give her 2 cents.

she wants to feel loved man. keep reading and start reading a few more books coz you need help. you lot are clueless

I know but in the interest of the guys feelings, this 'I'm unhappy' speech could have been done wayyyyyy before the hen night, don't ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    your wife must have the patience of a saint
    My wife would dump me like a rock if I'd treat her like that girl treats this guy, and the other way around.

It's totaly respectless and clearly shows his g/f can't express her needs. I'm quite sure the bloke has more than once tried to talk to her.

It's pretty obvious she's already looking around for a replacement.

Where you think they'll be 10 years from now?
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 11-07-09 at 11:10 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
    It is quite obvious you don't love yourself.
    I love myself enough to dump a twit like that in a split nanosecond.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    9 years + in a relationship I dont want to be that harsh, I'm currently reading a book on relationship stages (6 being all and all) quite interesting
    I dunno dude, I think you're on thin ice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Noone is asking you to be a mind reader. Just listen and pay attention to her.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Guys, do yourselves a favour and get this book:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Female_Brain_(book)[/url]
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 12-07-09 at 02:24 PM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast