+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sincere heart comes back

Sincere heart comes back

It was 11 for me when I fell in a deep and strong love with my neighbour as well as schoolmate.
    He was 14 and from another religion.Though we were too young the love was sincere ,painful and the greatest.We did every
    thing expect complete-sex and lived like blessed pairs in the school.We had promised each other to have complete sex only
    after real marriage.When I was 14 we even arranged an illegal marriage ceremony secretly in front of our very close friends
    for getting confidence each other for a real marriage in future. He was very loving ,care and sincere but was audacious,
    dominant and behaved like real husbad in every matters. He limited me from unnecessary relations and controlled me in almost
    all the matters. Some times I felt it bit arrogant..but I really loved that behaviour..I felt secured .Million times he told
    me the reason behind such behaviour is his true love. Million times he promised that I will be the only girl in his life and
    will marry only me and even cannot think of another girl.Every time I too promised him that I will remain for him forever
    and even will not think about another man instead of him.He was the first preference for me in this universe.

When I was 15 suddenly every thing came in to a tragic end because of the pressure and several hidden-games from
    my family , relation ,religion ,teachers , society and legal rules.He was just 18 at that time.We were seperated so badly.
    After that seperation we were stopped from meeting or speaking each other.Since we were from different religions all the
    friends were afraid to help us.There were no mobile phones at that time.If you can believe ,Inspite of being neighbours We
    couldn't communicate each other for 8 years. By then I bacame the honest and loving kid of my parents.I am the only daughter
    and the eldest.By then I became matured and started thinking more practically and started living only for my loving parents.
    But still I loved him inside my heart realizing the fact that we could never be one.

But at the other side he was trying to contact me still repeating the old million golden promises.Still I loved him very
    deeply inside my heart but the first preference was for my parents. My mother had attempted suicide twice in this matter.
    Anymore I did not want my parents to get hurted.Same time I was not courageous enough to expose the fact to my beloved.I know
    that he will not agree to this.The only way for me is to neglect and dump him for the sake of my parents.We decided to shift
    to another state. I neglected his letters and greeting cards painfully. Later I came to know from others that he is still
    loving me than any thing in this universe. He is still sincere and did not let any girl to enter his mind.He was a promising
    athlete and very good in studies.He lost all concenterations in thinking of me.Comparing to mine he is from a very rich family.
    He was very handsome and energetic.Since school days he was a hero to many girls.But he kept his heart only for me.

With out informing him we moved to another state.Being with my family for 3 years in the new world and new situations
    slowly everything got changed.I built a career.My old parents brought me a good proposal from same caste.He was humble and
    well settled. My first love still remained in my heart with lots of pain. But for the sake of my parents I had to agree for
    the marriage. We had to go to our native for the function.Just a day before the marriage my beloved called me by phone.He
    was totally numbed in keeping me in his heart for the past 12 years.That was the firt conversation after the tragic seperation.
    He cried like a small kid..he begged for my love..he was still the old loving school hero ..he repeated the same million golden
    promises...he repeatedly ordered me to go with him.But keeping everything inside my heart painfully,crying inside,praying for
    his good future,thinking of my old parents and family I acted like a complete stranger to him and behaved ruthlessly.I cut
    the phone cold-heartedly when he was pleading and crying loudly.I cried a lot and prayed for him every day.I really wanted
    to go with him.

Now I am 28 and living with my husband and a kid of 5 years.But he remains in my heart as my number one hero and
    the dearest sweet-heart.Sometimes I cry a lot in thinking of him.His memories are comming as nightmares.My husband came to
    know little bit about this story but he loves me very very much and I too.He wants me and our kid with him for the rest of
    his life at any circumstances.

Two days back, I got that shocking knews from my native friend that my firt love is still unmarried and waiting for my
    return to him...He is still ready to accept me along with my kid as his own kid.He repeats the old million promises. Now he
    is planning to die or kill for me.For my sake he became a rebel in his family and society.Since rebellious,he lost the
    affection and care from his family and society.He lost his education,sports and charisma in thinking of me. My beloved
    school hero is now a big..big zero.

Now he is on the verge of a mental-break.My heart and mind insisting and begging me to go with him. My veins are longing
    for my beloved who is still a hero to me. I want to become the old shcool girl.I want my sincere and innocent true heart back
    in my life. But on the other side my kid,husband and parents are living for me.

Today I got the news that he is going to take a massive terrible revenge on his fate .I know my hero very well.He will do it.

I need help and suggetions from all the well wishers around the globe as soon as possible.

I am an Indian Citizen and a God fearing - Hindu. My beloved is a God fearing - Muslim.

Yeh kya bakwaas hai?

got to love religion....