+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confession

Confession

ok.. I have a confession .. and I am dying to tell someone .. I need immediate assistance so if you read this.. post! lol

Well.. a few weeks ago. A friend of mine online.. asked me to play a trick on one of his friends .. .so.. I did.. as a joke..

only, I have been talking to him for awhile and I think this guy is a nice guy. He needs help for sure but he is a nice guy. What he truly needs is a friend.. he doesnt know my name or anything about me really.. I have lied to him from the beginning because I wanted to play this joke on him.. now .. I feel really bad. he is a nice guy and tells me all the time how shitty his friends are for doing things to him. ... anyway
    To make a long story short, I dont want to talk to him anymore because obviously I dont want this to hurt him.. and

I am totally in love with the guy that asked me to play this joke on him...

HELP!!
    now what?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

OH BOY! What a mess this one is Jane!

1. This guy you made a joke with-well it was a bad call you didnt realize it til later. You can always just stay friends with him and not worry about that part of it-you just didnt know girl.

2. The other guy-the guy youre in love with-well this is interesting-so you did it because you loved him? Doesnt matter water under the bridge...my question is does HE know it?

Ok so if he does he better know a damn good thing when he sees it and do something!
    Ok so if he doesnt take the bull by the horns and let him know

ok so you tell him-he rejects the idea or thought of what ever could happen...ok NO LOSS...YOU DONT NEED A MAN.

ok so you tell him-he accepts what you have to say-YAHOO a risk worth taking...

Ok so overall you CAN AND WILL come out on top of this one...either way its a good outcome for you-you become a stronger individual. Which is what life is about-learning yourself and your strengths and or weaknesses you can overcome.

Ok so Jane-heres my ultimate advice: Love when you find it or it hits you-take the chance take the risk-its worth everything you endure in the long run. GO FOR IT!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

agreed...
    with all of the above...
    He does know.. and well.. I am in limbo.. but I hope love will prevail and we will be able to really talk about this .. he adn I have been down this road before.. only .. I never left the road.. just walked on the shoulder instead of heading in on coming traffic
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

ahh its the train thing again? Stay on the tracks and let him see whats coming!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmmm... i would confess the love that you feel for the guy that you want to be with. then tell the guy that you don't care to be with him, but only want to be friends because you have fallen for someone else. see what happens when you play with fire, sometimes you end up getting burnt. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

makes me wonder why the guy you're in love with would treat his friends that way

yeah I know... but, he has his reasons I suppose..

Anyway.. I told the guy that I am in love with that I am in love with him and well.. like raver said.. sometimes you get burnt... .. oh well.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Baby you didnt get burnt-it just opened more doors for you! You did the right thing in telling him and now you can leave yourself open for someone who truly deserves you!!!

yup.. and I am once again on the market to find someone, only this time.. I am really nervous about it.. Guys have a tendency to scare the hell out of me.. but.. you know.. I just think its cause I have been hurt by my X and I maybe I just need some space .. to be me... and well.. flirt a little.. lol
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, i didn't mean that you got burnt by the guy that you like. i'm saying that sometimes when you play games, it comes back to hunt you down. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Jane-you can flirt girl! Youve got so much flirting power you dont even know baby girl!

Go out and have FUN FUN FUN!!! Be the little devil tempress you are!

.. oh yes, I shall prevail...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

I am.......a munkay
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk - what did you take today ? and can I have some ?