+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do guys like a few extra lbs?

Do guys like a few extra lbs?

Well, I saw this question posted on an ivillage website...and thought it might be kinda fun to ask on here. So....DO guys like a few extra lbs? When I say extra lbs I mean do guys like curvy women, with hips and some tushy..lol
    Last edited by elfen31; 10-07-09 at 04:25 AM.

i reckon so, years ago i lost a ridiculous amt of weight and i noticed a difference with attention, it was much less. the more weight i had put on the more attention i got. i reckon majority of men like curves.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i reckon so, years ago i lost a ridiculous amt of weight and i noticed a difference with attention, it was much less. the more weight i had put on the more attention i got. i reckon majority of men like curves.
    Oh yea? Kool!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uh, that really depends on your definition of curvy.

fat? no
    confident? yes
    skinny girls tend to fuss over their looks to much to be relaxed, basically any1 can look sexy if they r confident.
    also might be worth thinking about the kind of attention u get - more men will think they have a chance with an overweight woman simply because she can't be as fussy

but im sorry, u only have to look at models and celebrities to know that skinny is sexier.

I disagree with the above, skinny is not necessarily sexier - what's sexy, is somebody who looks good for their size - a healthy weight - but that isn't to say that overweight ladies or underweight ladies never get bfs and get married, so it really varies.
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

"somebody who looks good for their size."

yep.

well looks are so subjective, it's hard to define good looking, I bet we all know what FUGLY is and i'd say 98% aren't fugly. So virtually everyone has a chance.

I personally hate the cat walk model look, I love curvy girls, not to sound biased but i like how a lot of latina girls look like, well the ones i've seen personally. I like a little bit of "baby phat".

Don't think I'll ever date anyone athletic/sporty; 6 pack and muscles on chicks is blah for me.

But don't get me wrong I don't want a whale.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHurts09 View Post
    fat? no
    confident? yes
    skinny girls tend to fuss over their looks to much to be relaxed, basically any1 can look sexy if they r confident.
    also might be worth thinking about the kind of attention u get - more men will think they have a chance with an overweight woman simply because she can't be as fussy

but im sorry, u only have to look at models and celebrities to know that skinny is sexier.
    FYI, curvy does not equal fat

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Curvy means fat in all the right places....

Honestly, there are some guys who like fat women. There some guys who like curvy women with some excess fat. There are guys who like big breasts so much they don't care about anything else.

BUT, most guys like slender women. Slender women can have curves too, ya know. Tricia Helfer, on Battlestar Galactica, is an example of a slender woman with curves, and this is the type of figure I prefer. But some men would say she's too skinny -- perhaps as many as 25% of men would say that, IMO.
    Last edited by Rob26; 10-07-09 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDAFUXUP View Post
    "somebody who looks good for their size."

yep.

well looks are so subjective, it's hard to define good looking, I bet we all know what FUGLY is and i'd say 98% aren't fugly. So virtually everyone has a chance.

I personally hate the cat walk model look, I love curvy girls, not to sound biased but i like how a lot of latina girls look like, well the ones i've seen personally. I like a little bit of "baby phat".

Don't think I'll ever date anyone athletic/sporty; 6 pack and muscles on chicks is blah for me.

But don't get me wrong I don't want a whale.
    Precisely!! This man clearly has taste....lol...jk..to each his own.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The problem is when a girl says she has a few extra pounds that usually means she's morbidly obese. Yeah, I like some cushion for the push-in. Definitely into the voluptuous type.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    The problem is when a girl says she has a few extra pounds that usually means she's morbidly obese...
    Too true, too true; many women with bodies like a cup full of pudding describe themselves as curvy.

But I prefer hips and tits, too.

Okay... what about Beyonce? I think she is a woman with a few extra pounds and very curvaceous.

I've seen sexy women both in the skinny range and the heavier range. As long as they are not obese or anorexic and carry themselves with confidence, they are SEXY. I don't see the need to debate which size is the "perfect" size. Sizes doesn't tell you how attractive someone truely is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast