+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bf contacts me after leaving me for his ex-gf. what do i do?

Bf contacts me after leaving me for his ex-gf. what do i do?

My boyfriend and I were together for 6 months. I know it may sound like a short amount of time, but we shared an amazing connection and I was really falling for him. However, we fought over something and he best thought if we end things. So he broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. His ex-gf contacted him asking him back around the time we broke up and I asked him if I was only a rebound. He replied I was not a rebound and that he had genuine, strong feelings for me, but after talking to his ex-gf after we broke up, they realized there was a misunderstanding that led to their break up. I was heartbroken and in so much, still am, because although he denied me being a rebound, I really was one...

However, my ex-bf calls me last night saying he misses me and he's really sorry. He says he understands that I hate him and we end up having a 40 minute conversation on how he thought of me the whole time he was with her and how he realized all the bad things about her which led to their breakup. He told me last night that they broke up on Monday, but I just found out they actually broke up LAST NIGHT, when he called me. So he lied to me..
    We talked about 40min on how he was sorry and it ended up with just laughs but we didnt say anything if we were going to meet or anything...
    what hurts too is that i'm really shaken up by all this..after the breakup, i was trying to move on, every single day was hard for me and now after talking to him hearing what he said..i'm having a harder time..and he has NOT CONTACTED ME AT ALL TODAY...it's already 8pm...what is he doing??? what do i do??

1. You turn you hand, palm side in, toward him.
    2. Elevate your middle finger.
    3. Look evil and tell him to **** RIGHT OFF.
    4. Get on with your life.
    Spammer Spanker

meh

move on
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    1. You turn you hand, palm side in, toward him.
    2. Elevate your middle finger.
    3. Look evil and tell him to **** RIGHT OFF.
    4. Get on with your life.
    My freakin' sentiments exactly....

I think your conclusion was right -- he's using you as a rebound. He's one of those guys who wants and needs a girl, and when he's feeling a little bit lonely, he runs back to the one who he KNOWS loves him and would take him back anytime.

Girl, you deserve SO much more than that crap. Let him know that your more than just a rebound and you won't let him get away with his games. Move on to a guy that looks like Brad Pitt and will treat you like your his first and ONLY choice -- someone who's on your level. (; I hope you get over that butthole, and good luck!

I have a female friend that's going through the same thing only she didn't tell him to f*ck off like she should have. It has been 3 years, and they're on their 6th attempt - he keeps bouncing from his ex-girlfriend to her and back again.

I hate to say it, but you're not the one in any sense but the fact that you're the one who stopped the pain until he could get back with her. Rinse and repeat. Funny how he keeps breaking up because of 'misunderstandings'.

He's returning to what was familiar. Tell him to **** the hell off.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

He thinks he is cock of the rock, but without any balls cos if he had any balls he wouldnt be doing this to you!

F*(&K him right off hun..... and tell him you have found a real man! The little shit!! Grrrr.. rant over!!