+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am i just a booty call for him? haha.. help?

am i just a booty call for him? haha.. help?

ok first of all, hello strangers. i just joined this website!
    this story is really long and hopefully some of you guys out there can tell me WHAT the hell this guy is thinking right now. let's call him.. chris.

ok so i just graduated high school in the spring. during the beginning of the school year, me and chris (have known him throughout high school) both really liked each other. and a little background info about chris: he's really hott, he's really athletic (plays hockey and lacrosse, starting next year as a freshman in college for lacrosse at a D1 school), he's REALLY funny, really charming...and he's known to get around with girls.. he'll hook up with a girl then move on to someone new. he's never had a steady girlfriend, and he always flirts with a lot of girls. he's someone you know you shouldn't fall for, but you can't really help it

ANYWAYS i have to give background information about me and chris, just so you know these things. (bless whoever is actually reading all of this), in the fall this year we both blatantly liked each other. we had a bunch of classes together and he even told my friend he really liked me. we don't really hang out with the same people, but he always would tell me i should hang out with him and his buddies. we would go out to breakfast together sometimes or get ice cream, and do little things like that. it was always his idea. he would always text me, especially at night. but nothing ever happened between us. i dunno what happened, but all of it (hanging out and talking outside of school) slowly stopped. right before our senior semi formal dance, he told my friend he really wanted to ask me but said he was probably (and did) ask this junior because she was "easy". (ouch). after the dance that night he texted me and told me he was dissapointed we didn't dance.. (really? like it's that hard to ask someone? haha. sorry this post is full of such typical high school drama details!). anyways, we stopped talking outside of school and all of that. we still had classes together and would talk a ton and goof around though.

when prom came along this spring, he asked that girl he brought to the semi (they weren't dating). i wasn't surprised and i didn't really care anyways, other girls warned me in the fall that liking him is a bad idea because he goes through girls so fast anyways. however, he kept telling my friend (when he was really drunk though) that he thought i was "SO CUTE AND I WISH I ASKED HER I'M SO DUMB I WOULD TOTALLLLY GET WITH HER OH MY GAD".

but whatever, we didn't go together and we didn't dance together and prom was over, i went with another guy and had a great time. at the beginning of june i had heard he and that junior girl had been "hooking up" and were "together" but not dating. a couple days ago i heard they weren't together anymore... and then 2 nights ago he IMed me begging me to go pick him up to get an ice cream with him (it was like 1130pm). i didn't know what that would actually lead to and i'm trying NOT to like him (it's so hard) and i just said i didn't have a car and i was wicked tired and i couldn't. then he said he'd get me but "i hope you're not too tired that you can't interact". anyways, i thought why not, i haven't seen him in forever and maybe it wouldn't lead to anything anyways? he kept saying flirty things to me and made me call him and all of this stuff, and he was really excited.. and then he found out his sister had his car and he actually couldn't get me. he seemed really upset and said we would HAVE to have to do this another day soon instead. i said sure and we talked a little then we both signed off after saying goodnight. then he texted me saying "sorry". i said not to be and we were having a make up ice cream trip anyways... and he said "yeah looking forwards to that but you have to make the appointment. cya"

this was tuesday night. i haven't talked to him since or seen him.
    my question is WTF? i'm guessing he just wants to mess around wtih me in his car? and is that it? does he actually like me? am i just a booty call?

and why did he say that i specifically had to ask to go for the next time? he's the one that asked me 2 nights ago to go. should i text him sometime soon and see what happens? should i forget about it? the thing is i know i will fall for him in a second if i go, and i really doubt he wants to start anything with me..

SORRY THAT THIS IS SO LONG!

OMG do NOT go near this guy. he's likely ignoring you coz a better offer came up that was probably 'easy'. no no no stay well away from this jerk. ignore him if you have to. if you get involved he will charm you (you will have a great time) and then will use you up and throw you away for someone else new he can use. don't go there, find someone nice who doesn't choose a reason to be with a girl based on being easier above spending time with you...seriously
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

This guy is a player, the signs are allover the place.

Do yourself a favor and like Eco says: stay FAR away from this guy. The further, the better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you just want to get de-flowered -- then go out with him. If you want some kind of LTR, avoid him like the plague. He definitely is just interested in a booty-call.

Buy yourself a strap on dildo and go out with him in the car one night for ice cream.

If he makes the move, tell him that you want him to be the one who deflowers you, and (pulling out strap on dildo) you need to be the one who first deflowers him.

If he gets all freaked out, tell him, "oh come on, everyone suspects it anyway, what with the way you go through girls like the plague. You need a little man prong action. Aint nothing wrong with that, baby. I'm here for you. I want to give it to you d-e-e-p."

hahaha
    ok thanks for the responses

i don't think it will be that hard to ignore him seeing how we don't really see/talk to eachother... he will probably beg me to go out with him at like midnight again in a week or something and i'll try my hardest not to fall for his trap haha