+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not your typical relationship

Not your typical relationship

Hello All: I love the forum!

I have an interesting problem, and I would like to get some input on this. About a year ago I was looking around the erotic section of craigslist. There was a beautiful girl that I wanted to see but never acted on it. I recently came in contact with her through facebook. We chated for a few weeks over the internet. I finally decided to go and see her. She explaned to me that she hadn't been working since she had her baby about 1 year.

Well, I went to see her one time about 2 weeks ago, a few days later we started chating via text message. After a week and a half of chating I aggreed to see her again. Since then, we have gone to lunch and we seem to chat nearly everyday. She has told me time and time again that she can't explain why she thinks about me all day long.

The first couple of times, I passed it off as her way of continued business. The problem is now, I am starting to get feelings for her. I might want to throw out there that she does have a boyfriend.

My question / delema: Knowing her past, and the way they will lie to continue business, why am I getting attached. Why do I feel like she is getting attached too?

Am I a bad person for doing this???????

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so she is a prostitute with a boyfriend and a child?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Well ... Was a prostitute, she says not anymore ...

It's like I'm living the movie Pretty Woman!

Live in the moment.
    Before acting upon stimulation, lust, or desire use your imagination, conscience, self awareness, and volition in your decison making process. Try to separate her acts from her personality.
    Last edited by Mr.Meat; 12-07-09 at 03:31 AM.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    jesusss. Stay away that's all i can say.

You're catching feelings, do you want to be catching diseases too? Not saying she is but she could be if she's done that before, you don't think she could start again? you're entering a vicious cycle, if she wanted to be with you she would be. You said you 'feel' like she's catching feelings for you too? Have you actually confirmed this?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrnnr View Post
    Am I a bad person for doing this???????
    Nope, you're human.

But I would suggest to carefully consider what you're getting into.

This woman comes probably with a lot of baggage. Make sure you have a large basement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    You said you 'feel' like she's catching feelings for you too? Have you actually confirmed this?
    I haven't exactly confirmed this, however, I base this on things she says to me via text message, i.e. I was away on a business trip for the last few days, and we were talking and she said that she misses me, when I asked her what she missed, she told me that "she misses just sitting in the car talking"

I know these types of messages can be misconstrued quite too often... I would say over the course of my almost 5 day trip, we sent and received about 150 text messages. She would also say things like I'm having too much fun out there with out her.

I'm not sure what is going on with me, usually I have much better judgement. I'm really confused, and concerned that in the end I might end up getting hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrnnr View Post
    when I asked her what she missed, she told me that "she misses just sitting in the car talking"
    She misses company, indicating she's lonely.

A word of advice here: she may be emotionaly needy. Make sure she doesn't burn you out by parasiting on your emotions.

Hope I make sense here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, I went to talk to her today, and I have some additional information for you, lets see what we can do with this.

After lunch today, when I was taking her back home, she told me that we have a problem, that she can see that I am starting to have feelings for her, and she is starting to have feelings for me too. I asked her what she is going to do about it, and she told me, that with her experence as a working girl, she is able to turn them off.

IS THIS POSSIBLE? .. IF SO HOW DO I DO THAT!!!!

It sounds like she's initiating a lot of your communication and liaisons.

It also sounds like she's trying to make sure she has a sure thing with a decent guy before she unhooks herself from the person she latched onto before you.

I suggest you wash your hands of this. You can definitely do better.