+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: He's perfect...except I wish he were richer?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey hey people. we are trying to be grammatically correct here. please keep your bad spelling habits out of this thread. the correct way of spelling busyness is business. also please stay within the context by keeping this thread to talking about money and businesses.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

This fellow is making more money than she is, yet she complains it's not enough?

If she wanted to be with him, it wouldn't be an issue.

They could take their combined incomes, sock away a large portion by living well beneath their means, and start a family comfortably.

This woman is a high maintenance, desperate housewives, keeping up with the Jones, sort of gal.

He should ditch her and find a nice girl with real values.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    hey hey people. we are trying to be grammatically correct here. please keep your bad spelling habits out of this thread. the correct way of spelling busyness is business.
    LOL, I spelled it that way, but it read like the noun, not the verb so I changed it. Anyway, scientists can't spell. Thta's what spellcheckers are for.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey... just heads up, i make about 33 cents for every minute that i'm at work and i feel that i'm financially stable. with all my spending, i try to live within my means. i don't own a luxurious car or i don't live in a huge mansion, BUT my galapee gets me to work on time and my card board house keeps most of the rain and wind out when i sleep. i'm content.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, I spelled it that way, but it read like the noun, not the verb so I changed it. Anyway, scientists can't spell. Thta's what spellcheckers are for.
    it's ok, i know that you can give really good head so you're dismissed.

raverboy

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    wtf are you being serious?
    75-100 k per year is actually a lot more than the average income for a regular family.
    Actually, this^ really depends where you live. Its not all that much for Manhattan or Cali.

My point (and many others, I think) is that, if you want more, you should make it yourself. Or figure out a way *together* to increase your assets. Not make it someone elses problem.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Gold diggers make me feel nauseous.
    After all he is one man, he's not living to make money for you...until you two are married you shouldn't be asking anything of him when it comes to finances. And if you think you can get better why don't you just go out and find another man who is handsome and 'RICHER' and loves you.....exactly.

Because you can't.
    Last edited by Bo; 12-07-09 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkChampage View Post
    Page is a pun on my middle name. If you were to point out supposed grammatical errors, you should note that "then there is the whiners....ffs" should be "then there ARE the whiners."
    your quite right...which is why I immediately corrected myself...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Actually, this^ really depends where you live. Its not all that much for Manhattan or Cali.

My point (and many others, I think) is that, if you want more, you should make it yourself. Or figure out a way *together* to increase your assets. Not make it someone elses problem.
    yeah it does depend, take for example though in my family we've got an income rate of about 55-60 k per year. I live in washington and my family is a lot better off than most families just living off that much and we've got SIX people living here even though we all have our own jobs. We've never had any huge financial issues either and maybe she should learn how to save instead of expecting him to make more money. An extra 20-30 k is still a lot of extra money

Honestly I think it's total bs when she says she's not expecting to be draped in diamonds and to have nice cars...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    After all he is one man, he's not living to make money for you...until you two are married you shouldn't be asking anything of him when it comes to finances. And if you think you can get better why don't you just go out and find another man who is handsome and 'RICHER' and loves you.....exactly.

Because you can't.
    whoa, bo just got a lot sexier in my book.

but she still won't knock out any of my teeth.

raverboy

wtf are you being serious?
    75-100 k per year is actually a lot more than the average income for a regular family. Quit being a little gold digging bitch because obviously you don't deserve your "current" bf rich or poor. And again, he's your 'boyfriend'; he doesn't have to do shit for you but he does.

As for helpful comments, the only thing I can tell you is go make your own fcukin money OR you can go ahead and tell your bf that he needs to make more money and surely he will dump your ass at the curb down the street
    75-100K is actually average here.

Maybe you should go back and read the post where I stated that I have a job and make my own money.

Because you can't.

You can believe whatever you want. I make my own money, pay my own rent and pay for my own possessions. I've said that I don't want a millionaire or fancy things, just to be able to give my children a nice life and send them to college without stressing over money. If you're too judgemental to understand this, then I have nothing further to say to you.

You can believe whatever you want. I make my own money, pay my own rent and pay for my own possessions. I've said that I don't want a millionaire or fancy things, just to be able to give my children a nice life and send them to college without stressing over money. If you're too judgemental to understand this, then I have nothing further to say to you.
    You haven't even had the kids yet. You'll have 18 years to save between the two of you. You both make reasonable salaries.

What do you want? Life handed to you on a silver platter?

I can't tolerate women with your attitude and am happy that I'm not super wealthy and don't have to encounter your type.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    speaking of being perfect, no one is actually perfect.

if you're not dating the perfect guy, then you'd better save yourself the trouble and move on. i'm sure that this world possess much more richer men, however, you're going to have to sacrifice somewhere. usually that sacrifice is their looks. just look at puffy... rich as f*ck, but also ugly as f*ck.

raverboy
    Thanks so much. This is probably one of the most helpful things that anyone has said so far.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks so much. This is probably one of the most helpful things that anyone has said so far.
    What?

I told you to dump his loser ass.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast