+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Want to break up with girlfriend

Want to break up with girlfriend

Ive been trying to do it for several months but each time I end up backing down and not going thru with it. She is really a sweet person which is why I don't want to hurt her feelings and she has done nothing wrong, Im just not into her anymore. Not sure if its the job stress along with her lack of understanding about my stressful job or if it was something else but I want out. I lost physical attraction to her and stopped sleeping with her 4 months ago.

F2F is the best way to do it, any other way would be a cowards way out.

I think you should try and be as honest as possible, otherwise you risk dragging on the break up with half hearted excuses for why it will never work, she wants to work on it and you throw all the clichés at her...not a good result for her or for you.

Best to tell her your love has changed, and that even though you still care for her very much, you can't be with her any more.

Also be genuine with her you know, she might cry, definitely comfort her, she might ask why, dnt fob her off with rubbish replies, have a heart to heart and tell her its over..