+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best weekend (with someone) ever!

Best weekend (with someone) ever!

Hi everybody. I don't even know where to begin. Things have just been amazing. I wanted this weekend to get to know each other better and hoped that it would help us think about where to take things at this point. But most of all I just wanted us to have fun and we DID! We went out together and drove around, we went shopping, played pool/bowling, went out to eat, went swimming, went to a flower garden/ historical museum, Had a picnce, Took about 90 photographs during the weekend. sat around and cuddled, listened to music and playfully danced at home together, cooked together, cleaned up together (damn exploding wine corks!) lol, and just talked so much. We were going to watch a movie one night and instead just talked and talked. We forgot all about watching anything!

We just had so much ENJOYABLE time together. It was more than just fun. It was satisfying in so many levels. And I know you probably figured we had time to finally do something a little more physical and we did. And i'll sum it up in once sentence: Best...sex...ever!
    I know it's not the most important thing of course, but we found out we totally click on that level too. I have never been with someone who just ENJOYED everything about me and expressed so much passion and desire to please me and enjoy pleasing me at the same time. The strange thing is that the other girls i've slept with, the first time we had sex, we played around a little and then got to it. Not to say it wasn't enjoyable but it was NOTHING like this. We spent about 1 1/2 hours just holding, kissing, BEING together naked before making love. It's like we were trying to pull each other into our souls before experiencing what we did.
    She said that she's never felt anything like what happened that night (and consecutive nights!) and was never so completly satisfied physically, emotionally, and spirtually by someone. I can honestly say the same back.

I woke up with her looking into my eyes and we just stayed there like that for so long. My plans for Friday dissapeared but I wouldn't have changed anything for the world! She told me that she didn't know if this weekend would make her realize something but it did and she feels that this HAS to be more than just summer and she doesn't care if she suffers with time spent without me. She said she's not afraid of losing me, or me being with someone else, she's afraid of the pain she'll feel without me being near her. But she understands that if we want this to continue, that we will both suffer this way. At least THAT will be together.

She can't wait till another 2 weeks when she can stay again with me. (that is unless someone was spying on us and tells my boss I had her spend the night in which I will probably be fired, but I was careful and sneaky. And I had the radio turned up so people wouldn't hear her through the walls when...you know. But she tried anyway!)

There was one instance that we had a little argument. It was out of confusion thought. At the pool, we both went to change in the locker rooms and meet outside. She went back to the entrance, and I went to the exit and we waited...and waited..and couldn't figure out where the other one was. I thought maybe something happened inside or somebody needed help and she thought the same thing. When we finally went looking, we found each other and was like "Where'd you go? What happened?" and we were both frustrated because we only had like 10 minutes to swim and wasted 10 waiting for each other. We both saw that it was stupid to argue over something like that because we were both at fault and laughed at the whole situation and apologized and went and had fun even though it was 10 minutes. Hey, we did get in the pool for free so who cares right?

So that about sums it up. I have to get back to work but I just can't express through mere words what we've felt. And I know it's mutual. I can see it not just in her eyes, but her whole being. There were times she just came up to me out of the blue and held her face against mine and looked into my eyes and just smiled and stared and held me. When she got back to camp her ex called her and asked again if she would reconsider and she told him about me, and that she's in love, He asked if I was Hungarian or American and said some crap to her and that she and I won't last and she'll suffer and that he talked to a psychic and she said that she will suffer and such to make her feel bad. And she was upset not with that she believed him but that she had to talk to him. She told me she actually didn't know it WAS him. When he called the main camp line, the lady who gave Betty the phone said "I think it's your father" so Betty was like "yea!" until she said hello. She said she wanted to tell me so I would know and not keep secrets about what is going on with her even though it's outside of us. She said nothing he does can change her mind and she doesn't think he would try to find her, but she hopes he's not that crazy to try. He claimed he flew here and was in New York but she doesn't know if he was lying or not. It just sucks that there's always an ex trying to F'k up my relationships. It's never MY ex's though.

I'm not worried about him. I just feel bad for Betty for having to put up with his crap because he's a weak p*ssy and can't accept her decesion. We'll just have to see if he's one more thing to interfere with my happiness in the future or if things can just come down to me and her.

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

I came in this morning and had a rotten rotten start to my day - the weekend was odd, but your happiness my friend has made everything AWESOME

Bono - - I am so very glad for you!!! I have re-read your post twice, and I just feel all warm and fuzzy for you.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Thanks Jules. I did have a great time. Actually, it was better than great, I just don't know a good enough word to use to explain. lol. I should upload some pics we took this weekend at the gardens. I hate seeing myself in pictures but maybe i'll just throw in some of Betty.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

Whhhhooooo Hooooo! Yes pictures please!!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy