+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's a creep

kjb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

He's a creep

I just found out the other day that recently my friends husband cut my head out of a picture and taped it to a another womans body in a playboy magazine.

I dont even want to imagine what the hell he was doing with it. gross.

I might mention that one night before he was married I was hanging out with a bunch of friends. He was there and we were all drinking. I passed out on the couch late at night after everyone was asleep and and he came over to me and just started rubbing his nasty hands all over me. I had to tell him to leave.....he did.

Now Im all creeped out around this guy and when my friend (his WIFE) found the magazine of course she got all pissed off.

I always felt like this guy was kinda creepy,always staring at me. I never said anything to anyone, and I have never given him the impression that I was interested.

Should I just let this go or be a little concerned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What are your concerns?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Users Country Flag
    eh...Im not concerned about him. I feel bad for my friend but I guess thats her deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

s_b is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    KJB: he really does sound like a slimy creep from what you've written but this is your friend's problem and not yours.

I'd keep a low profile from them for a while and let them deal with it. Really sucks when you feel awkward and it's not even your fault.

The friend knows he is a creep. It's up to her now.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by kjb View Post
    I just found out the other day that recently my friends husband cut my head out of a picture and taped it to a another womans body in a playboy magazine.

I dont even want to imagine what the hell he was doing with it. gross.

I might mention that one night before he was married I was hanging out with a bunch of friends. He was there and we were all drinking. I passed out on the couch late at night after everyone was asleep and and he came over to me and just started rubbing his nasty hands all over me. I had to tell him to leave.....he did.

Now Im all creeped out around this guy and when my friend (his WIFE) found the magazine of course she got all pissed off.

I always felt like this guy was kinda creepy,always staring at me. I never said anything to anyone, and I have never given him the impression that I was interested.

Should I just let this go or be a little concerned?
    The cut and paste sounds all right to me but maybe you should start carrying a taser or a stun gun to give him a message when he gets lewd in your face.

I would stay away from him even if it means you lose your GF. What a scary dude!

Girl, he must be up to something. i will advice you to just wait first.
    But the picture he cut off, were you the one that gave him your picture or your friend. Secondly, what was the exact image he pasted the cut out.
    i think these are some of the things you need to know before guessing what was his mission.
    http://www.heart2coast.com

How did you find out? Did your friend tell you? She doesn't blame you, does she?
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    How did you find out? Did your friend tell you? She doesn't blame you, does she?
    I found out through a mutual friend. The "wife" told her and she told me. Now all my friends know and they think its so funny.
    I think its gross. And I dont think Im being blamed for anything. I shouldnt be.
    I dont really think its that big of a deal I guess but I would have been ok living the rest of my life without this information. yuck

Maybe if the guy who did it was better looking I would be cool with it lol. JK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by lilysandra View Post
    Girl, he must be up to something. i will advice you to just wait first.
    But the picture he cut off, were you the one that gave him your picture or your friend. Secondly, what was the exact image he pasted the cut out.
    i think these are some of the things you need to know before guessing what was his mission.
    It was probably just a picture of me and a group of friends or something that his wife had. I didnt give him anything.
    I dont know the exact image, just some naked playboy lady. His mission? I think thats obvious!
    he's harmless, just a creep and I feel bad for his wife.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He sounds crazy. Avoid him because he might stalk you.

Yeah, that's creepy. You should have slapped him.

****, if my husband did that, he wouldn't be ABLE to masturbate any more.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is creepy as hell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast